home / Forums / Anabolic Zone / Steroid Discussion / What's your favorite steroid besides test?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Zillagreybeard Zillagreybeard 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

What's your favorite steroid besides test?

Discussion in 'Steroid Discussion' started by mario, Feb 12, 2019.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
mario
mario
Moderator
357 posts
  • Feb 12, 2019
  • 0

If you could use only 2 steroids for the rest of your life, one of them being test, which one would you choose?

Thanos
Thanos
Participant
39 posts
  • Feb 13, 2019
  • 0

hmm good question. I’d probably go with Masteron for dryness, libido and anti-estrogenic purposes.

Goomil
Goomil
Participant
146 posts
  • Feb 14, 2019
  • 0

I would say Primo as a first instinct but never tried Masteron so far … heard great things though.

 

Do you think it’s necessary to use short based Test ester with Masteron + Anavar ? or if you do +8 weeks you can go normal Cyp / Enth.

Worried mostly of Test water retention …

mario
mario
Moderator
357 posts
  • Feb 15, 2019
  • 0

Goomil said:Do you think it’s necessary to use short based Test ester with Masteron + Anavar ? or if you do +8 weeks you can go normal Cyp / Enth. Worried mostly of Test water retention …

Control your estro levels and you control the water retention.

Tazz
Tazz
Participant
26 posts
  • Feb 16, 2019
  • 0

EQ

Tansesh
Participant
4 posts
  • Feb 19, 2019
  • 0

Primo and NPP.

AdVisor
AdVisor
Moderator
139 posts
  • Feb 19, 2019
  • 0

I like a low dose of dbol 20-30mg makes me feel good and fills my muscles.

mario
mario
Moderator
357 posts
  • Feb 19, 2019
  • 0

Tansesh said:Primo and NPP.

Good choices.

Ghost333
Ghost333
Participant
1 posts
  • Mar 28, 2019
  • 0

Hello, i need some help with a few links to where i could get Balkan products or any lab that is not shit. My last batch of Genotech Test E was literally water and i’m in desperate need for a legit brand Test E. I’m on TRT and haven’t been able to get my hands on anything in over a month. Thanks !

mario
mario
Moderator
357 posts
  • Mar 28, 2019
  • 0

Ghost333 said:Hello, i need some help with a few links to where i could get Balkan products or any lab that is not shit. My last batch of Genotech Test E was literally water and i’m in desperate need for a legit brand Test E. I’m on TRT and haven’t been able to get my hands on anything in over a month. Thanks !

This forum has a source section, few of them with reviews and everything.

Tone
Participant
7 posts
  • Aug 26, 2019
  • 0

mario said:If you could use only 2 steroids for the rest of your life, one of them being test, which one would you choose?

Ok I would choose Deca and Dbol

Zillagreybeard
Zillagreybeard
Participant
156 posts
  • Aug 27, 2019
  • 0

EQ and Tbol

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
ARL-RUSSIA replied 6 hours, 19 minutes ago
Zillagreybeard replied 11 hours, 18 minutes ago
Zillagreybeard replied 11 hours, 22 minutes ago