home / Forums / Anabolic Zone / Lab Testing & Blood Results / Steroidify & Dragon Pharma Sust 350 and MTren review w/Bloodwork

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Josh 4 years, 5 months ago.

Steroidify & Dragon Pharma Sust 350 and MTren review w/Bloodwork

Discussion in 'Lab Testing & Blood Results' started by Josh, Oct 17, 2019.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Josh
Participant
3 posts
  • Oct 17, 2019

I received my first order from Steroidify about 6-7 weeks ago.

My order consisted of Dragon Pharma Sustanon 350 and 100ct 500mcg “Oral Tren” or mTren.

I have absolutely no complaints with the delivery time (less than two weeks to US.) The products do not disappoint either.

I’ll be using mtren for the last 4 weeks of my cycle, so the blood results I’m about to share are 4 weeks into 450mg sustanon/week.

CMP Results

• Will post more blood results at the end of the cycle.
mario
mario
381 posts
  • Oct 18, 2019

These are the same guys from PharmaComStore. Been around forever and tons of good reviews.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Oct 18, 2019

That was total test of a 1,000 on 450 a week? I would like more info like days you usually pin and last pin before blood drawn

Josh
Participant
3 posts
  • Oct 18, 2019

AdVisor,

AdVisor said:That was total test of a 1,000 on 450 a week? I would like more info like days you usually pin and last pin before blood drawn

Yeah, should have been more specific.

I got bloods a week after my last injection, as these bloods were ordered from my TRT doctor (only 100mg cyp a week.) Was hoping test would be lower from waiting a week so I could get my weekly dose upped. Obviously didn’t work.

The first two weeks I was doing injections E3D, since then I’ve been doing them (~150mg) E2D.

I’ll be doing another blood test soon that includes e2, since my dr didn’t include it in this one.

If you’re curious about my previous bloods before starting TRT and blasting, they were quite low. IIRC around 250-300.

Josh
Participant
3 posts
  • Oct 18, 2019

mario, So I’ve heard! This is my first experience with online suppliers (in the past 6-7 years), and I couldn’t be happier.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
maria wilson replied 36 minutes ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 9 hours ago