home / Forums / Anabolic Zone / Cycle Logs / Belle the New Girl Cycle Log

This topic contains 51 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by AdVisor AdVisor 4 years, 10 months ago.

Belle the New Girl Cycle Log

Discussion in 'Cycle Logs' started by belle, Mar 05, 2019.
1 2 3 4
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
mario
mario
381 posts
  • Mar 09, 2019

belle said:This isn’t my first rodeo. I’ll end up doing whatever my coach says to.

😉

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Mar 11, 2019

Leg day one today. Lots of front squats, lots of leg press, lots of kickbacks.
I don’t normally eat this often or this much, so I’m still trying to adjust to it.
I feel like I’m just constantly shoving food in my face. And I’m not a huge salmon fan which isn’t helping.
I can tolerate it, just…isn’t my favorite. None the less, still moving forward.

Got a new treadmill for at home! Super stoked about it. My cardio day can be at home. The one we have now has one of those really thin belts, no incline, and is basic AF. I put the dogs on it more than I use it. I need the incline for my walks.
Definitely excited for the upgrade.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Mar 12, 2019

belle said:And I’m not a huge salmon fan which isn’t helping. I can tolerate it, just…isn’t my favorite.

Not my favorite cooked or baked either. I like it as sashimi with just a tad bit of eel sauce.

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Mar 14, 2019

"IMG-5402"” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>IMG-5402

Legs, shoulders, and back so far this week (mon, tues,weds)
Tonight is 40 mins of cardio, 12 sets of abs, and some serious stretching that I’m really in need of.
My whole body is so sore, to the point where I feel like I could barely move out of bed and was late to work. These workouts are tough, but I’m still moving forward, and excited to get some quality time in conditioning my thump thump tonight and giving the muscles a break.

Pic was taken last night after back day.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Mar 15, 2019

Looking great. Very lean already.

Tazz
Tazz
Participant
26 posts
  • Mar 20, 2019

belle said:alright guys got the new diet from the coach that I’ll be working with. basically its eggs chicken chicken salmon salmon macros add up to about 160gc and 160gp I’ll definitely be spending my days full that’s for sure. back day was yesterday leg day 2 was today. 3-4 weeks cycle free start to adjust to the new diet and training plan. After that I’m going with whatever she suggests, which will for sure include primo ace and anavar coming from PCS. I’m really happy with this coach and both the diet/training plans she’s given me – looking forward to my body changing. And not being hungry all day.

Looks good!

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Mar 20, 2019

Sunday was a back day 

Monday cardio

Tuesday off (puppy school) 

And leg day one was today. 

This leg day killed me. Threw up twice. Walking is miserable. 

I will be sitting on the couch with protein the rest of the day. 

Friday is follow up pics to my coach. I’ll post them here as well. 

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Mar 22, 2019

I think I may have started seeing some payoff. Did abs/shoulders/cardio yesterday. After a good time cooling off I think I found some lines that became a little more defined.

DC0730-A4-D55-A-4-F9-A-86-C0-0161-F2-BA7-D96

Tazz
Tazz
Participant
26 posts
  • Mar 25, 2019

Excited for the PCS log!

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Mar 25, 2019

belle said:I think I may have started seeing some payoff. Did abs/shoulders/cardio yesterday. After a good time cooling off I think I found some lines that became a little more defined.

Definitely getting leaner and more muscular.

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Mar 26, 2019

Missed workouts over the weekend – outside scrubbing and working on cars for about 6 hours on Saturday (700 calories according to garmin)
I did get about 40 mins of cardio in on Sunday and on Monday (yesterday).

Coach removed all the fish from my plan (praise the sweet baby jesus)
So my diet now looks like this:
3 whole eggs + 1/2 avocado
3oz Chicken+ 4oz Sweet Potato++ 1c greens
3oz Chicken+ 4oz Sweet Potato++ 1c greens
4oz Dealers Choice protein +small salad (include the other 1/2 avo)
Post Training: 3oz Chicken + 1c rice + 1c veggie
50mg Iron tab before bed.

I didn’t post my progress pics, my coach had to pretty much facetime me to see progress because it was so dark/gloomy all day the lights in the house were casting all kinds of weird shadows. I’ll post throughout the week as usual. Leg day number one tonight. Basically an infinite number of lunges and squats topped off with a crazy amount of reps on the leg press.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Mar 27, 2019

^ Oh boy. For some reason I hate lunges. I mean, 3 or 4 sets is alright, but when I see those people in the gym doing lunges for half an hour I cringe.

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Apr 01, 2019

mario said:^ Oh boy. For some reason I hate lunges. I mean, 3 or 4 sets is alright, but when I see those people in the gym doing lunges for half an hour I cringe.

They are by far my worst. They kill my knees. My coach is working w/ me on fixing mine so they don’t hurt. Even with knee sleeves…. I just hate em. lol. I’d rather do extra squats

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Apr 01, 2019

Fasted Cardio and Legs for me today. Strength is definitely starting to increase with squats.
Third week of April if my gear gets here by then is when the planned start date is for my cycle.
Primo and Var cycle from PCS. Primo made it, Var hasn’t yet. Working with the postal service to try to track it down.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Apr 02, 2019

Edit I tried to send you a pm so let me know if you got it

Thanks

1 2 3 4
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
juliamary892 replied 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
Mila Smith replied 2 hours, 47 minutes ago