home / Forums / Labs & Sources / AAS Sources / Hilma Biocare official

This topic contains 50 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  aas 3 years ago.

Hilma Biocare official

Discussion in 'AAS Sources' started by Hilma Biocare, Jun 26, 2019.
1 2 3 4
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
Christophe
Christophe
Participant
5 posts
  • Feb 23, 2020

Hello @Hilma, delivered to you in France? Thank you

Durro
Durro
Participant
187 posts
  • Feb 24, 2020

Hilma Biocare said:Hilma Biocare HGH Dear customers!!! HGH SOMATROPIN LIQUID is back in stock! Everyone who asked and waited HGH liquid welcome to the: RoidBuddy.co

I really like this product! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ย I need some more!

Hilma Biocare
Hilma Biocare
Source
43 posts
  • Feb 25, 2020

Christophe, Hello Christophe,

Yes, we ship to France.๐Ÿ˜€ We send from EU. Parcels usually arrive to the customer 4-7 days after dispatch, depending on your order and the carrier chosen.

HILMA BIOCARE OFFICIAL

Hilma Biocare official brand store: RoidBuddy.eu
Wholesale buyers can request a price list here: [email protected]

Christophe
Christophe
Participant
5 posts
  • Feb 25, 2020

Thank you for your reply. I’m going to see on your website for an order of reputable GH liquid and a few aas. I will give my return as soon as I receive the package

Hilma Biocare
Hilma Biocare
Source
43 posts
  • Feb 27, 2020

Christophe, We will be glad to receive your order!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’ช

HILMA BIOCARE OFFICIAL

Christophe
Christophe
Participant
5 posts
  • Mar 10, 2020

Hello package well received this morning. very well packaged and fast delivery. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hilma Biocare
Hilma Biocare
Source
43 posts
  • Mar 18, 2020

Test E –ย  Back in stock๐Ÿ˜€

Stan inj – Back in stock๐Ÿ˜€

HILMA BIOCARE OFFICIAL

Hilma Biocare
Hilma Biocare
Source
43 posts
  • Mar 19, 2020

Information regarding COVID-19

According to our information, there are no special problems with delivery. We continue to work in standard mode. Delivery may work a little longer than usual. Feel free to order without doubt.

HILMA BIOCARE OFFICIAL

pain
pain
Participant
2 posts
  • Mar 21, 2020

Hilma Biocare said:Information regarding COVID-19 According to our information, there are no special problems with delivery. We continue to work in standard mode. Delivery may work a little longer than usual. Feel free to order without doubt.

Hey Hilma,

Nice to see you aren’t locally affected by COVID-19. That’s really great. I was recently browsing AnabolicLab and I really worried about two lab test results. Can you make an official interpretation of published results?

What does exactly mean “Microbiological contamination was detected”? Sounds way too scary for me. It’s simply freaking me out. Jokes aside.

Hilma Biocare Trenbolone Enanthate Lab Test Results

Hilma Biocare Nandrolone Decanoate Lab Test Results

Hilma Biocare
Hilma Biocare
Source
43 posts
  • Mar 23, 2020

pain, I wonder where you constantly find this information. These analyzes were done a year ago.

But thanks for the question! We were sure that someone would definitely ask for it.
What you mentioned has been discussed throughout the year in all bodybuilding forums.

After discussion, forum participants came to the conclusion that there was no cause for concern. These were tested very old batches that are no longer available.

In addition to this, we received a comment about this analysis from a professor of genetic engineering.
He got acquainted with the analysis of Simec AG, and here is what he said:

“They say bacterial contamination has been detected.” However, to make this conclusion professional, it is necessary to indicate how many bacteria per ml of substance were detected.
This has not been done. In addition, this conclusion implies the presence of a Petri bowl with solid nutrients in which these bacteria colonies are visible. This was not provided either.

In how many bottles has this bacterial contamination been detected? In one? In five bottles? In all? This is not said either. According to the standards of the European Pharmacopoeia, it is allowed to contain up to 5 bacteria per 1 ml of the substance in 7 bottles of up to 1000 pieces.

Therefore, the presence of a minimum number of bacteria is allowed. There are about 1 million bacteria in the speakers of our cell phones, and, in fact, they enter our bloodstream through microcracks in our lips and gums. In fact, the submitted date for microbiological contamination cannot be considered reliable and dangerous. โ€

Every precaution has been taken to prevent the recurrence of such things. Within a year after this event, the laboratory checked: incoming raw materials and outgoing finished products.

Also, over the past year there have been no complaints from customers about the quality of products that could be associated with microbiological pollution.

As well here below you can find latest Tren E Lab test

Hilma Biocare Tren E Lab test

HILMA BIOCARE OFFICIAL

pain
pain
Participant
2 posts
  • Mar 26, 2020

Hilma Biocare said:pain, I wonder where you constantly find this information. These analyzes were done a year ago. But thanks for the question! We were sure that someone would definitely ask for it. What you mentioned has been discussed throughout the year in all bodybuilding forums. After discussion, forum participants came to the conclusion that there was no cause for concern. These were tested very old batches that are no longer available. In addition to this, we received a comment about this analysis from a professor of genetic engineering. He got acquainted with the analysis of Simec AG, and here is what he said: โ€œThey say bacterial contamination has been detected.โ€ However, to make this conclusion professional, it is necessary to indicate how many bacteria per ml of substance were detected. This has not been done. In addition, this conclusion implies the presence of a Petri bowl with solid nutrients in which these bacteria colonies are visible. This was not provided either. In how many bottles has this bacterial contamination been detected? In one? In five bottles? In all? This is not said either. According to the standards of the European Pharmacopoeia, it is allowed to contain up to 5 bacteria per 1 ml of the substance in 7 bottles of up to 1000 pieces. Therefore, the presence of a minimum number of bacteria is allowed. There are about 1 million bacteria in the speakers of our cell phones, and, in fact, they enter our bloodstream through microcracks in our lips and gums. In fact, the submitted date for microbiological contamination cannot be considered reliable and dangerous. โ€ Every precaution has been taken to prevent the recurrence of such things. Within a year after this event, the laboratory checked: incoming raw materials and outgoing finished products. Also, over the past year there have been no complaints from customers about the quality of products that could be associated with microbiological pollution. As well here below you can find latest Tren E Lab test Hilma Biocare Tren E Lab test

Thank you for a details and professional reply. “I wonder where you constantly find this information” – well, it’s on AnaboliLab. And many, many people will still find it and still ask you about this.

Your statements makes perfect sense for me, indeed there is no exact data on this so called “contamination” and now I consider this a quite big miss from AnabolicLab’s side.ย  A professional comment was mandatory.

However I was freaked out when I’ve first read them on AnabolicLab. Thank you again for clarifying this.

Best,

P

Hilma Biocare
Hilma Biocare
Source
43 posts
  • Mar 27, 2020

25% Discount

25% off all Hilma Biocare products!

From today, you can buy Hilma Biocare products with a 25% discount!
The promotion applies only to retail purchases in the store RoidBuddy.co
The promotion will last one week from 03/27/2020. until 3.04.2020.

Visit the store RoidBuddy.co

HILMA BIOCARE OFFICIAL

Hilma Biocare
Hilma Biocare
Source
43 posts
  • Mar 31, 2020

Friends,
Those who have not placed orders now on sale – hurry up! There are a lot of orders and stock starts to become smaller. As you can see, there is no longer in stock: HGH Somatropin (powder) 100 IU Oxymetholone

Go now toย http://www.roidbuddy.comย and make purchases.
Do not miss your chance !!

HILMA BIOCARE OFFICIAL

Hilma Biocare
Hilma Biocare
Source
43 posts
  • Apr 15, 2020

It seems that they found the reason why for some time the tracking of packages sent by mail and EMS did not move.
We have received the following information:

Germany is a main transit hub for all shippings all around the world. Currently they lost their possibility (flight / airplanes) to deliver packages and as a result all shippings are stuck. Looks like Germany has solved this issue and found new way to deliver packages to the destination countries and in 1-2 day’s they are promising that all shippings will start to move again.

The Germans promised that soon your parcels will continue their way to you. ๐Ÿ˜€

HILMA BIOCARE OFFICIAL

Hilma Biocare
Hilma Biocare
Source
43 posts
  • Apr 27, 2020

Hi friends! At Roidbuddy.com, we additionally added the TransferWise payment method. This is a payment from your TransferWise account to our TransferWise account. We ask customers to choose the payment method correctly and only in this way:

Bank wire => Bank Wire

TransferWise => TransferWise

Bitcoin => Bitcoin

HILMA BIOCARE OFFICIAL

1 2 3 4
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Defending replied 1 day ago
juliamary892 replied 1 day, 3 hours ago
Mila Smith replied 1 day, 4 hours ago