home / Forums / Labs & Sources / AAS Sources / HGHEURO.COM ZPHC SP LABS SPECTRUM BALKAN

This topic contains 148 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  David01 2 years, 2 months ago.

HGHEURO.COM ZPHC SP LABS SPECTRUM BALKAN

Discussion in 'AAS Sources' started by HGHEURO.COM, Mar 18, 2020.
1 8 9 10
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 149 total)
CoSlow
Participant
2 posts
  • May 08, 2021

I’ve had many problems being able to get a certain brand of tablets from many different stores but hgheuro not only had the tablets but perfect prices and discounts so I am happy to recommend them to anyone looking for the online store. In my opinion they are one of the best online steroid stores around.

And I’ll leave this review despite the negative ones that were left before, because this is MY experience and it was pretty good

jeronymus
Participant
13 posts
  • May 08, 2021

i’m still waiting my order from two month ago! no reply on my email and telegram chat. IT’S A SCAMMER BE AWARE!

maxmuscle821
Participant
2 posts
  • May 12, 2021

I found this store thanks to my friend-coach, he already made an order here and he was very satisfied. I looked through this website for a long time, thinking whether to order or not because of negative experience of shopping on the Internet before. Still, I decided to place the order, and I must say that the first impression is excellent! Communication, polite consultants, almost lightning-fast response and answers to my questions, the range and prices-all this is captivating. I promise a detailed report as soon as I receive my order.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • May 22, 2021

maxmuscle821,

maxmuscle821 said:I found this store thanks to my friend-coach, he already made an order here and he was very satisfied. I looked through this website for a long time, thinking whether to order or not because of negative experience of shopping on the Internet before. Still, I decided to place the order, and I must say that the first impression is excellent! Communication, polite consultants, almost lightning-fast response and answers to my questions, the range and prices-all this is captivating. I promise a detailed report as soon as I receive my order.

Did you ever see any response from hgheuro regarding the negative reviews? Many things should be handled in private but transparency is more common these days to let the community judge for themselves.

Or transparency is encouraged on non paying source boards.

jeronymus
Participant
13 posts
  • May 23, 2021

AdVisor said:maxmuscle821,

maxmuscle821 said:I found this store thanks to my friend-coach, he already made an order here and he was very satisfied. I looked through this website for a long time, thinking whether to order or not because of negative experience of shopping on the Internet before. Still, I decided to place the order, and I must say that the first impression is excellent! Communication, polite consultants, almost lightning-fast response and answers to my questions, the range and prices-all this is captivating. I promise a detailed report as soon as I receive my order.

Did you ever see any response from hgheuro regarding the negative reviews? Many things should be handled in private but transparency is more common these days to let the community judge for themselves. Or transparency is encouraged on non paying source boards.

DON’T BELIVE. I’M HERE WITH ALL THE EVIDENTE! HE IS A SCAMMER!! DON’T BUY FROM HIM.

no reeply to my email no reply to my telegram chat and i lost my money without any refound!

MB
Participant
38 posts
  • May 24, 2021

yep .. these scumbags are scammers .. don’t fall for these fake positive reviews ..

Raph Van Loon
Participant
3 posts
  • May 26, 2021

Good company to deal with. Good prices and secure, legit products. The website looks amazing and you can easily select your favorite product. It’s as easy as it can be. There was a delay in shipping but that was due to covid and carrier logistics. Delivery time might be higher, but that might also depend on where you live. That’s the only small remark. I would highly recommend you to look up their site and do a small order and see for yourself.

Raph Van Loon
Participant
3 posts
  • May 26, 2021

MB,

MB said:yep .. these scumbags are scammers .. don’t fall for these fake positive reviews ..

not all the positive reviews are fake buddy

jeronymus
Participant
13 posts
  • May 26, 2021

Raph Van Loon,

Raph Van Loon said:MB,

MB said:yep .. these scumbags are scammers .. don’t fall for these fake positive reviews ..

not all the positive reviews are fake buddy

the reviews are fake.  I PAY FOR MY ORDER AND I DIDN’T RECEVICE ANYTHING. ALSO I’M BLOCKED ON TELEGRAM CHAT AND NO REPLY ON MY EMAIL.

I LOST MY MONEY. 500 EURO FOR THIS ASSHOLE!

DON’T BUY FROM HIM

THE WEB SITE WITH ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS NOW IS DOWN!!

https://www.roidslist.com/post/hgheuro-com-reviews

Mikhail Midhat
Participant
2 posts
  • May 30, 2021

Ordering anything online can be sketchy, especially items like these. But the people at HGHEURO have provided me with outstanding friendly service and quality products. I must say I was quite sceptical at first due to bad experience with an online source before. Their gear is cheaper than everyone. Sustanon, testosterone tren equipoise Winstrol Anavar halotestin ed meds all legit and quality, thnx

Rococo
Participant
2 posts
  • Jun 28, 2021

All in all this is a good source, the gear selection is also good. Didn’t need much communication, I asked about a payment issue, they answered immediately and that was it. The packaging was discrete enough, all vials were in tact and everything was correct.

Egon Hartmann
Participant
2 posts
  • Jul 04, 2021

Was always sceptical about ordering online. But what I can say? Much better that I’ve expected. Very easy ordering process.

Follow up emails to let you know at what stage your order is.

Anytime I’ve had a question, it’s been answered quickly and professionally. Great company and great products, will definitely be buying again soon.

Crabbs
Participant
2 posts
  • Jul 14, 2021

Hello to all the forum members. Second time using this source and i am very pleased with this supplier. So I thought they deserve a review from me.
These guys are quick and reliable source.
Discrete packaging, the box’s got a slightly squeezed, but nothing got damaged.
The communication is super polite, I am satisfied

takeiteasy
Participant
3 posts
  • Jul 16, 2021

HGHEURO.COM, Thanks for the work you do

takeiteasy
Participant
3 posts
  • Jul 16, 2021

I’ve used their stuff before and I’ve always had results. The payment methods are extremely simple and explained well and prices are spot on. Just about to order a big course for me and my mate to start in September.

1 8 9 10
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 149 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Zillagreybeard replied 6 days, 18 hours ago
Zillagreybeard replied 6 days, 18 hours ago