home / Forums / Labs & Sources / AAS Sources / HGHEURO.COM ZPHC SP LABS SPECTRUM BALKAN

This topic contains 148 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  David01 2 years, 2 months ago.

HGHEURO.COM ZPHC SP LABS SPECTRUM BALKAN

Discussion in 'AAS Sources' started by HGHEURO.COM, Mar 18, 2020.
1 7 8 9 10
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 149 total)
Ryan Blare
Participant
1 posts
  • Mar 02, 2021

Hello Roidvisor! I want to express my personal attitude and share my experience here with you.

I ordered Tesla for a trial from HGHEURO.COM due to the large number of good reviews about this brand, that is actual new for me. I am constantly on the lookout for new things, this concerns both the reliable suppliers and stores, as well as the pharmacology itself. In this store, all aspects have coincided for me. As long as I like everything, I hope I won’t be disappointed.

This review is just one more way of showing my respect and grattitude to the store, thank you HGHEURO

AlexL
Participant
3 posts
  • Mar 05, 2021

I’d like to thank HGHEURO store team for its help in selecting the right cycle and the products needed. The manager gave me all the necessary information on drugs and PCT. Delivery took about a week, I will buy more. I would say it’s one of the most normal and proven stores right now

Participant
3 posts
  • Mar 09, 2021

The store is potential to be the best to me now. We’re doing business for about 8 months. The most part of products are much cheaper here than anywhere else. The customer service and all the aspects including safety and guarantees are observed. There were a couple of minor delivery delays due to Coronavirus period, but now everything is fine and the guys are working in turbo mode as they used to. Good and reliable dealer to deal with.

Aiden D.
Participant
2 posts
  • Mar 12, 2021

I received my order yesterday. The customer service is really good. There’s several options for paying and the products are excellent. Sometimes it takes some time to get the order, but you always get it!

*I suggest paying in Bitcoin or Western Union

Farleoni
Participant
2 posts
  • Mar 16, 2021

My first time order here. Everything was successfully and timely delivered. What can I say about this seller?

This is a solid and trustworthy store with a responsive customer service, I would highly recommend this website to everyone. You guys do a very good job! Thank you!

jeronymus
Participant
13 posts
  • May 02, 2021

HGHEURO.COM, your are a fucking scammer i’m waiting for my order !!!!!!

++++SCAMMER DON’T BUY+++++
I PAY 500 EURO BUT I DIDNT RECIVE MY ORDER .
TWO MONTH AND NOTHING , ANY INFORMATION ABOUT MY MONEY

jeronymus
Participant
13 posts
  • May 02, 2021

Durro, it’s a scammer!

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • May 02, 2021

jeronymus said:HGHEURO.COM, your are a fucking scammer i’m waiting for my order !!!!!! ++++SCAMMER DON’T BUY+++++ I PAY 500 EURO BUT I DIDNT RECIVE MY ORDER . TWO MONTH AND NOTHING , ANY INFORMATION ABOUT MY MONEY

I’m not saying you weren’t scammed but 2 months is not unheard of these days. Has the source been communicating with you?

jeronymus
Participant
13 posts
  • May 03, 2021

AdVisor, he don’t reply to ma many mail and now also to telegram!  before this he told me that he had some problems and he solved, i add an other order to the past for have one shipping cost, one order of 150 and one of 350 euro !  he guarante to me  that h will  gave to me the tacking code  of  the order but is two month that i’m waiting for it!!!

Alonso
Participant
3 posts
  • May 03, 2021

This is my response to the negative reviews, I can’t but share my little experience with this seller.
I needed hgh quickly, didn’t have time to choose and wait, I knew what I needed so I used HGHEURO, great professional service. The ordered products arrived a week later they were supposed to, but I was patient and got my order. Will use again if needed.

jeronymus
Participant
13 posts
  • May 03, 2021

HGHEURO.COM IT’S A SCAMMER  this is the name of who steals money.  there isn’t nothing  professional in this. I’m really patient , but two month  withouth any reply to me means that i was scammed! BE AWARE

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • May 03, 2021

Alonso said:This is my response to the negative reviews, I can’t but share my little experience with this seller. I needed hgh quickly, didn’t have time to choose and wait, I knew what I needed so I used HGHEURO, great professional service. The ordered products arrived a week later they were supposed to, but I was patient and got my order. Will use again if needed.

Your response doesn’t help him get his package

jeronymus
Participant
13 posts
  • May 03, 2021

jeronymus
Participant
13 posts
  • May 03, 2021

THIS IS MY LAST SENDED EMAIL   WIHOUTH ANY REPLY

MB
Participant
38 posts
  • May 04, 2021

I also got scammed by these scumbags half a year ago .. this guy Peter was very responsive to messages when it was about placing and order and paying, then stopped responding when he collected money.. don’t fall for these positive reviews, they all seem fake to me.. these scumbags are scammers!!!

1 7 8 9 10
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 149 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
lyly 19 replied 1 week, 2 days ago
juliamary892 replied 1 week, 2 days ago