home / Forums / Labs & Sources / AAS Sources / HGHEURO.COM ZPHC SP LABS SPECTRUM BALKAN

This topic contains 148 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  David01 2 years, 2 months ago.

HGHEURO.COM ZPHC SP LABS SPECTRUM BALKAN

Discussion in 'AAS Sources' started by HGHEURO.COM, Mar 18, 2020.
1 5 6 7 10
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 149 total)
HGHEURO.COM
HGHEURO.COM
Seller
43 posts
  • Jan 20, 2021

HGHEURO.COM
HGHEURO.COM
Seller
43 posts
  • Jan 20, 2021

HGHEURO.COM
HGHEURO.COM
Seller
43 posts
  • Jan 20, 2021

HGHEURO.COM
HGHEURO.COM
Seller
43 posts
  • Jan 20, 2021

Alex Baumgartner
Participant
2 posts
  • Jan 21, 2021

I am a former competitive athlete. Now my activities are directly related to training and working with customers of different levels and with different goals. As you can understand, I am not a novice in the field of pharmacology and I am very well versed in drugs. I thought that it was difficult to surprise me with anything, and I always distrusted such online stores. I came across the hgheuro.com the first time accidentally on the Internet. I flipped through the website out of curiosity and safely forgot about it. However, a good friend of mine told me about a European website with a large selection of growth hormone and pharmacology of brands that I hadn’t heard of before. He said that he was satisfied. I decided that it was a sign and worth trying again. At that time, I had some customers who practiced the use of steroids and HGHs. I literally took the soul out of the consultants, I asked them about everything, and even more, and when I understood that on the other side of the screen are not random people, but professionals, I gave up)) I placed an order and paid for it. By the way, I ordered to Germany. The guys sent my order from Poland (the city of Warsaw was specified), after 11 days I received my order, took a video of unpacking (by the way, on the recommendation of the store’s consultant), and made sure that everything came in full, safe and sound. My long story boils down to the fact that the store is actually reliable, the guys do their job conscientiously. Immodestly I will note that die Preise sind einfach genial, the quality of the products are at a height, none of my customers have complained yet. I have been working with the store for a relatively long time, but leave a review just now as I adhere to the principle of “trust, but check”. I checked it, now I recommend it to all my friends and to you) Perhaps it sounds like a call or an advertisement, so it is, order from hgheuro.com)) Vielen Dank für die Aufmerksamkeit!

Jann Dyson
Participant
3 posts
  • Jan 22, 2021

It was my first bulk order from this store. I want to mark the packaging. I was really tired of unpacking it, but safety comes first)) I have already made some orders here. There was only one nuance in the form of delivery delay of my order (cuz it was sent by the transport company). Otherwise everything works well, respect to you guys! Can recommend this store.

Jann Dyson
Participant
3 posts
  • Jan 22, 2021

Alex Baumgartner, Could you contact me? I have a question)

MB
Participant
38 posts
  • Jan 22, 2021

oh look, right after these scammers posted a few photos, 2 positive reviews are followed .. hm lol .. don’t be fooled by this, I got scammed by these scumbags .. and for Roidvisor, you should also have a list of scammers and put these hgheuro SCUMBAGS on it

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Jan 22, 2021

MB said:oh look, right after these scammers posted a few photos, 2 positive reviews are followed .. hm lol .. don’t be fooled by this, I got scammed by these scumbags .. and for Roidvisor, you should also have a list of scammers and put these hgheuro SCUMBAGS on it

I don’t think we will ever have a scammer section but definitely encourage honest feedback on all sources.

FillHeat1979
Participant
3 posts
  • Jan 23, 2021

I received the order yesterday. The only drawback is the rather long waiting time for the order, but I think this is due to the pandemic. Otherwise, everything is great. This store offers excellent value for money. Shelf life, storage and transportation conditions, safety – literally all the points that are very important to me are 100% met.

FillHeat1979
Participant
3 posts
  • Jan 23, 2021

MB,

MB said:oh look, right after these scammers posted a few photos, 2 positive reviews are followed .. hm lol .. don’t be fooled by this, I got scammed by these scumbags .. and for Roidvisor, you should also have a list of scammers and put these hgheuro SCUMBAGS on it

To your regret or happiness, I am a real customer and my review is as real as I am)) I don’t know about your experience, i think it was really sad, but I’m doing well.

Happy Harry
Participant
3 posts
  • Jan 24, 2021

I don’t like to leave reviews. But the seller asked me to do it if I like everything, so I make an exception. This is the third time I’ve placed an order on this website, and I can note the stable work of the store. All goods presented on the website are always in stock, and a discount is always provided for a certain order volume. I was also pleased with the availability of several payment and delivery methods. In my experience, the best way is to pay through Western Union as the money arrives very quickly, and therefore, orders are sent almost immediately after the store’s manager receives the payment and, as a result, the customer receives his order faster. At the moment, I am satisfied with everything and I intend to continue working with the store. That’s all.

Happy Harry
Participant
3 posts
  • Jan 24, 2021

And yes, I see that on this forum the seller was met rather negatively, I don’t understand where this tendency to smear a newbie came from, but it’s stupid as f*ck)))

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Jan 25, 2021

Happy Harry,

Happy Harry said:And yes, I see that on this forum the seller was met rather negatively, I don’t understand where this tendency to smear a newbie came from, but it’s stupid as f*ck)))

If you got ripped off wouldn’t you like a forum where you were able to share that experience? This forum is not about drama but very much for transparency. Now if I felt the reviews whether positive or negative were extreme then I would clean it up a bit. Successful sources make their money by getting quality products to customers. This industry has come along way the past 5-10 years and scamming people will not be as easy but will unfortunately still happen. Sometimes it’s not really the sources fault and they make things right the best they can or not at all but either way it’s good to see how things unfold so others can form their own opinion.

Cosmin Mocanu
Participant
3 posts
  • Jan 26, 2021

I want to leave my review everywhere to let as many people as possible know about this store) A few words about my purchase. I’m from Bucharest, Romania. The delivery of the order was carried out by the mail service, perhaps someone would be confused by this delivery option, but for me personally this is more convenient and reliable variant. Everything arrived without any difficulties, there were no checks and no problems with customs. I absolutely did not worry about this as the seller immediately warned that all the risks are assumed. I’ll order more.

1 5 6 7 10
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 149 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Sciroxx replied 11 hours, 41 minutes ago
davis Davidjohn34 replied 18 hours, 52 minutes ago