home / Forums / Labs & Sources / AAS Sources / HGHEURO.COM ZPHC SP LABS SPECTRUM BALKAN

This topic contains 148 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  David01 2 years, 2 months ago.

HGHEURO.COM ZPHC SP LABS SPECTRUM BALKAN

Discussion in 'AAS Sources' started by HGHEURO.COM, Mar 18, 2020.
1 9 10
Viewing 14 posts - 136 through 149 (of 149 total)
ReVal
Participant
2 posts
  • Jul 22, 2021

I have had a lot of dealings with hgheuro.com and have nothing but good things to say about them and they’re products! I would absolutely advocate for them in all categories, and I’m not just saying that.

No bullshit, they are worthy source for a reason! Don’t believe me? Try them.

TimMan
Participant
2 posts
  • Aug 12, 2021

These guys have a good company, I really hope they stay around because I found my only place I need to order from. Their prices are great, as well as customer service  and the products are on point. I get all my gear in less than 2 weeks. I couldn’t be happier with you guys

Mirel Ursu
Participant
2 posts
  • Aug 28, 2021

The customer service on this website is remarkable. If you ever have a question, they will get back to you quickly to clear up anything that you are confused about or worried about. The shipping process was smooth. It took about 2 weeks for the products to arrive.
*If anyone has any questions feel free to shoot me a PM!

NDB1988
Participant
2 posts
  • Sep 03, 2021

Very reliable source with good products, you can do your shopping there without problem.

HiLo
Participant
2 posts
  • Sep 09, 2021

Very good service, T/A and products. I will use this source again and again in the future to purchase more gear. Thank you again!

Bkam
Participant
2 posts
  • Sep 24, 2021

These guys always have competitive prices. Experience was very good! Would definitely shop here again. Shipping was very fast this time.

MB
Participant
38 posts
  • Sep 26, 2021

Less than a year ago I got scammed by these SCUMBAGS!

MB
Participant
38 posts
  • Dec 14, 2021

@advisor why you still didn’t remove these scumbags when they’re obvious scammers? .. me and few other participants of this forum were being scammed by these douchebags

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Dec 15, 2021

MB,

MB said:@advisor why you still didn’t remove these scumbags when they’re obvious scammers? .. me and few other participants of this forum were being scammed by these douchebags

I’ve told you before we are a free board where pretty much anyone can post. I’m sure this is not the only source on here that has had issues with people claiming they were scammed.

Why the fuck didn’t you do your own research on them and not just some thread you seen on a forum?

MB
Participant
38 posts
  • Dec 15, 2021

@advisor Ok, I agree, it’s my fault .. but now when it’s clear they are scamming douchebags why don’t you remove them from here ?

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Dec 16, 2021

MB said:@advisor Ok, I agree, it’s my fault .. but now when it’s clear they are scamming douchebags why don’t you remove them from here ?

If I remove them then some may think it’s because it’s a paid board and didn’t pay rent or something if I have an open thread where anyone can comment as long as it’s not extreme for or against any source not just this one then people can make up their own minds. Hgheuro has been encouraged to respond back to your claims but they seem to think making more accounts and leaving reviews will cover it up. I would’ve handled your situation different if I were the owners but hey you’re out what $200 and people get to see how hgheuro handles business.

I’m not happy about this situation and I’m not happy having to explain why I handle things the way I do but overall you have contributed to the bodybuilding community and I’m sure some new guy has questioned ordering from here.

MB
Participant
38 posts
  • Dec 20, 2021

@advisor Ok, that’s fair .. anyway, just by checking few other website’s forums it’s obvious these scumbags are scammers and it looks like they fucked pretty good number of people .. honestly, I feel like an idiot now, I could tell by how their website looks that something is fishy and I still went for it .. reason being, they stated they shipping from EU, therefore I was gonna get my order in 7 to 10 days and they were “selling” brands I was looking for (balkan, spectrum etc), brands I was getting from reliable source before that, but my order with that source was taking almost 2 months to arrive from Ukraine due to Covid and I just went with these scumbags instead because I needed gear .. whatever, it’s all good

jeronymus
Participant
13 posts
  • Jan 11, 2022

SCAMMER DON’T BUY FROM HIM

David01
Participant
2 posts
  • Feb 10, 2022

I can confirm that HGH.EURO is scamming people! Please don’t be stupid like me and waste your money!

Before they have your money they respond quickly. After someone collected the money via western union, moneygram or bitcoin you get blocked right away on every communication channel they have.

They blocked me right away on telegram, and no responses per Email or their webchat!

There was not one single reaction for multiple questions on every channel for over 3 weeks now!

I created another user, and guess what! They are responding right away with all the infos! But at the same time not responding to my original order!

I’m sure all this great reviews are FAKE! Sadly I read the posts in this forum from @mb and @jeronymus too late.

At least I only went for the minimal order. By the way, the minimal order amount changes all the time! I created a couple of users already to annoy them a little bit and every time they tell me a different amount for the minimal order!

BE AWARE, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

1 9 10
Viewing 14 posts - 136 through 149 (of 149 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Zillagreybeard replied 6 days, 13 hours ago
Zillagreybeard replied 6 days, 13 hours ago
Zillagreybeard replied 6 days, 14 hours ago