home / Forums / Anabolic Zone / Cycle Logs / Belle the New Girl Cycle Log

This topic contains 51 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by AdVisor AdVisor 4 years, 10 months ago.

Belle the New Girl Cycle Log

Discussion in 'Cycle Logs' started by belle, Mar 05, 2019.
1 3 4
Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Jun 04, 2019

Finally got a diet and training change:

Switching out sweet potato for rice (I was getting really burned out on sweet potato). And adding in a protein shake IF I’m still hungry and it’s not time for my next meal or if I’ve already had all my meals for the day.

Long story short it’s eggs/greek yogurt – 4oz chx, 2.5oz jasmine rice – 4oz chx, 2.5oz jasmine rice – protein shake –

for snacks I eat a non fat greek yogurt with berries and a scoop of protein (30g), or a handful of berries.

Training wise I’m doing Legs on Sunday, Back on Monday, Tues is 40 mins cardio, Weds is a full body day, Thurs is rest, Friday is another full body day, followed by a cardio day Saturday.

Cycle wise everything is going well. I actually really like this primo. It’s the best I’ve found yet.

Mentally my stress is at an all time high right now since my biological father and stepmom are going to be “stopping by” for a few days. To say I had a rocky childhood is an understatement and I’m still not sure why  they want to stop by or what their motifs are, but they seem nice so…. idk. Just trying to keep my head on straight. I check in with my coach on Fridays now, so the pics were from this last Friday at the end of the day.

IMG-6471 IMG-6470 IMG-6468

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Jun 04, 2019

Looking good and glad things are going well. Try not to stress about the folks I hear about my wife’s biological father and how messed up that relationship or lack of is and how difficult it is to just let it be as it is

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Jun 04, 2019

AdVisor said:Looking good and glad things are going well. Try not to stress about the folks I hear about my wife’s biological father and how messed up that relationship or lack of is and how difficult it is to just let it be as it is

Thank you. I appreciate that. I’m just tired of everything being on their terms. I don’t even know why they’re coming here. It has definitely always been toxic, it’s hard to think that’ll all of a sudden change.

P0N
Participant
13 posts
  • Jun 07, 2019

Very nice results so far.  Your upper back and shoulders are looking particularly strong.  Keep it up!

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Jun 10, 2019

Just an update:

I’ve been puking my guts up from Thurs-Early morning Saturday. Too much food when family was in town and too much drinking to get me through it. Definitely crossed the line. Kind of bittersweet though because I used to be able to put away a lot more than that, so in a way it’s cool to see how much healthier I’ve become.

Anyway, back at it today. Family has returned home and my beautiful routine has been re-started.

I am out of MT2 entirely, and will be placing a bulk order for it outside of PCS. Just didn’t work out.

I’m also switching anavar, the DP that I have just isn’t jiving as well as some of the others that I’ve tried. I still have about a month worth of the PCS/ DP brand that is pre-packed/prepped in my vitapacks, so I’ll definitely be finishing those out.

These primo tabs from PCS are absolutely amazing though, definitely the best. Muscle is definitely harder and lines are showing up in my shoulders that never have before. Pic is taken today (about an hour ago). Lost some definition from being sick and not working out for 4 days. That’s behind me now though. Just keep moving forward. Wanted to stay open and honest with you guys.

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Jun 10, 2019

P0N said:Very nice results so far. Your upper back and shoulders are looking particularly strong. Keep it up!

Thank you! Shoulders my coach has me working on a bunch throughout the week, and I was just complaining last week that I didn’t see much progress. So I appreciate you seeing it!

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Jun 11, 2019

I ran into some underdosed mt2 a few months ago and ended up using another brand last week. I can tell you I’m glad I stuck with light dose the first time as I was very flushed and nauseous also good reminder for me to always use befored bed which I’m about to do now

1 3 4
Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
juliamary892 replied 57 minutes ago
Mila Smith replied 2 hours, 5 minutes ago