home / Forums / Anabolic Zone / Cycle Logs / Belle the New Girl Cycle Log

This topic contains 51 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by AdVisor AdVisor 4 years, 11 months ago.

Belle the New Girl Cycle Log

Discussion in 'Cycle Logs' started by belle, Mar 05, 2019.
1 2 3 4
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Apr 04, 2019

Passin by the mirror this morning just going about my business and I caught a glimpse of myself…
Now I KNOW I’m seeing some changes. I LOVE MY COACH THIS SHIT IS WORKING.
This was completely cold, just walking by the mirror to get ready for work.

Tuesday was shoulders and fasted cardio in the morning. Also did some ab work
Weds (yesterday) was a push/pull day, and 40 mins of cardio.
Today is shoulders and arms, and the slave has been set free as far as cardio today.

Diet did change, for some reason I am craving red meat more than anything (never happened before).
So I’m eating 4oz of steak every last meal instead of chx per coach, and I started to feel a LOT better and have more energy
I also got greek yogurt added into my breakfast, which is perfect because I wasn’t feeling full enough in the mornings.

I have been working my ass on and the pics today definitely gave me some much needed encouragement and a confidence boost.
Been going through a lot emotionally lately.

Still no word on my Var, I’m really hoping its here by time I get back from Vacay.

IMG-1676 IMG-1669

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Apr 05, 2019

Looking good.

Hard work pays off.

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Apr 05, 2019

Rest day yesterday (1 per week)
Really wasn’t feeling it today but made myself go anyway
Legs part two was today – I pushed, but I didn’t push as hard as I should? Idk. I also am still kind of sore from the last leg day.
abs and cardio tonight at home. Do an hour incline walk followed by about 10 mins of abs. Definitely in a weird headspace today.

No word yet on Var. Payment initially sent to PCS on the 20th of Feb, left the warehouse March 1st. Definitely getting a little discouraged at this point that I’ll be able to start my cycle on time.

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Apr 08, 2019

Saturday I was off

Yesterday out of frustration I went and did some MMA instead of lifting. I’ve done Muay Thai for 9 years now, 7 years competitively – and Krav Maga I’ve done for about 4 years. Opted for KM yesterday because I didn’t want to have to worry about anything. I just wanted to fight. Gotta say, I feel much better. No politics, no double standards, no rules… just fighting. My knuckles are ripped up this morning, which is fine because it’s leg day today – lunges, heavy endless front squats, back squats, leg press, and good mornings are all part of the line up.

I’ll put a solid 40 mins in on the treadmill tonight. No fasted cardio this morning because I woke up with a headache. Might have legit rattled my brain a little yesterday lol

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Apr 08, 2019

I sent you a pm

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Apr 11, 2019

Shoulders and abs yesterday

Push/pull today, followed by yoga (it’ll be a first for me) tonight.

Vacay starts this Sunday, working with my coach to be able to maximize what little equipment the hotel has.

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Apr 15, 2019

Managed to get in 40 mins of legs thurs

travel day for 13 hrs Friday and I did not have anything in me by time I got to the hotel

2 hours today including 40 mins cardio. Did a push pull day, with tomorrow being legs

Goomil
Goomil
Participant
146 posts
  • Apr 16, 2019

belle said:Passin by the mirror this morning just going about my business and I caught a glimpse of myself… Now I KNOW I’m seeing some changes. I LOVE MY COACH THIS SHIT IS WORKING. This was completely cold, just walking by the mirror to get ready for work. Tuesday was shoulders and fasted cardio in the morning. Also did some ab work Weds (yesterday) was a push/pull day, and 40 mins of cardio. Today is shoulders and arms, and the slave has been set free as far as cardio today. Diet did change, for some reason I am craving red meat more than anything (never happened before). So I’m eating 4oz of steak every last meal instead of chx per coach, and I started to feel a LOT better and have more energy I also got greek yogurt added into my breakfast, which is perfect because I wasn’t feeling full enough in the mornings. I have been working my ass on and the pics today definitely gave me some much needed encouragement and a confidence boost. Been going through a lot emotionally lately. Still no word on my Var, I’m really hoping its here by time I get back from Vacay. IMG-1676 IMG-1669

Nice … thank you for sharing your journey with us!

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Apr 21, 2019

Alright guys I am back from vacay today. Had a hell of a run. Also unfortunately means I came back with a head cold, and being I have an autoimmune I am currently not cleared to return to working out.

I spoke to my coach yesterday, she said I look fuller (meaning better because she thought my muscles looked flat before)  but not that I gained any bf%.
I on the other hand feel fat lol. Taking today to prep the car(s) for spring, rest, and meal prep. I plan on just doing a 40min light jog at home (if my head will allow me to breathe through it).

Definitely looking forward to getting my diet tightened back up (YAY REAL ORGANIC FARM FRESH EGGS), and I have a discussion with my coach in the books today to tighten up training.

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Apr 25, 2019

Tuesday was cardio day – took my dogs for a hike for a little over an hour.

Yesterday was back day – and I walked my dogs for just about an hour with lots and lots of hills.

Going to the “quick stop” today because my allergies have now turned into quite the sinus infection. So I’ll use today as my rest day, and then hit shoulders pretty hard tomorrow.

Edit* I’ll make sure to get some pics up this weekend.

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Apr 29, 2019

latest check in. legs today and I am super wobbly lol.

Cycle has officially started as of today.

10mg anavar before working out

1primo tab every other day (25mg)

IMG-2227 IMG-2228

mario
mario
381 posts
  • May 01, 2019

Looking dry already. 🤟

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • May 07, 2019

Still Grindin’ -RV has had trouble loading for me the past couple times I’ve tried to log. The below is from yesterday:

Only burned 485 cal doing back day today
Definitely one of those days where I just didn’t have it in me. I’m proud that I went because I really wasn’t feeling it – still in kind of a bad headspace from the emotional weekend.
Figured I’d walk the dog when I get home for an hour and try to at least get to the 600 mark

4s30rep T row alternating arms
4s30rep hammer pull
6s12rep close grip seated row
4s12rep seated mid level wide row
5s12rep BB underhand row
10 mins incline walk

Diet so far was eggs 3 whole eggs and two whites this morning
6oz chx breast
3oz white rice
Post workout
1/3cup Greek yogurt w/berries and a scoop of protein

Dinner tonight is another 6oz chicken and 3oz white rice
Late night snack is another Greek yogurt w/protein.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • May 07, 2019

I had trouble with the site loading for a few days also but seems to be running smooth now

Keep grindin

Goomil
Goomil
Participant
146 posts
  • May 20, 2019

belle said:latest check in. legs today and I am super wobbly lol. Cycle has officially started as of today. 10mg anavar before working out 1primo tab every other day (25mg) IMG-2227 IMG-2228

Nice progress … thanks for the updates and pics!

1 2 3 4
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Zillagreybeard replied 6 days, 10 hours ago