This topic contains 78 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by ARL-RUSSIA ARL-RUSSIA 4 years, 2 months ago.

ARL-RUSSIA

Discussion in 'AAS Sources' started by ARL-RUSSIA, Apr 15, 2019.
1 4 5 6
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
Jay
Participant
6 posts
  • Aug 29, 2019

ARL-RUSSIA, Said you would be closed one week, it’s been almost 3, no replies to anything anywhere and no updates on my missing order and products, what is going on? It’s been a month since my last contact with you all and this is ridiculous how you neglect customers who’ve spent a ton of money with you and were expecting products and reliability from you all

Jay
Participant
6 posts
  • Aug 30, 2019

AdVisor, Admins,

Sadly you should remove them from being able to act as a source here as EROIDS just have done. They aren’t operating and communicating as a reliable source and have people money and orders held with no updates for over a month now.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Aug 30, 2019

So as of right now only 2 orders I see thatf haven’t been recieved and one partial order. They are known for the worst communication but in the 12 years I’m not aware of them completely ripping folks off. Yes they had primo come back at 78mg of something like that but it was legit primo many sources have knowingly used masteron. Even the biggest most expensive labs have been off.

In short would I order from ARL right now. No because 2 weeks ago they said they weren’t taking orders. Yes it sucks only getting partial packs it happens with many sources. I got amps last week instead of vials and that fucks with my plan of running tren a 1.25ml eod.

Even if arl wasn’t notorious for bad communication and late packs I would wait a good bit before deleting this thread. I hope folks are looking at multiple forums before making a decision.

Hopefully some folks share some of their td soon and they are back in business with the rep also active

Grim
Participant
2 posts
  • Aug 30, 2019

of course it sucks, that my expected order is now already +1 month late and no kind of communication with ARL seems possible right now

personally I assume, they don’t act like that for straight fun, since their business for sure is troublesome now and then

therefore I think and hope they will get back to business and placed orders will be proceeded; the question is when, and how many waiting customers, including myself, will meanwhile try other sources and maybe stay there

nonetheless I will post here, when my personal situation regarding ARL gets an update

Lucky
Lucky
Source
19 posts
  • Sep 02, 2019

He’s still available at wicker. Maybe they don’t check this forum very often,  you guys can send him wickr message. His wickr is: rsidez. I talked with him 3 days ago..

Email: [email protected]
Wickr: luckylmc
Telegram: @luckylmc

Legit source for Raw steroid powders, SARMS powders and semi-finished oils.

ARL-RUSSIA
ARL-RUSSIA
Source
63 posts
  • Sep 02, 2019

Hey guys yes we have extended the vacation mode.Really no vacation but making things better and upgrading our logistics.basically a complete overhaul.

several orders were delayed and shipped a week later than planned hence the wait you guys are experiencing.All orders are being and will be fullfilled and please contact me if you have any order questions and concern.

*we never have not came through in our entire online history my freinds so we dont plan to tarnish our track record.

that being said anyone may reach me via wickr

wickr name is rsidez

or protonmail

[email protected]

**TGS shoutout to You for the wisdom>

http://www.arlrussia.ru/

Jay
Participant
6 posts
  • Sep 02, 2019

ARL-RUSSIA, Why don’t you directly respond to me and the other member who state we’ve been missing our orders for a long time, mines been 2 months which is before the “vacation mode” you can take peoples money and orders and just take a vacation and go silent on everyone. If people place orders why are we now waiting months and months to get what we ordered, there’s no excuse, and overhaul or upgrade shouldn’t excuse people waiting on you to get what they ordered. Bad business man

ARL-RUSSIA
ARL-RUSSIA
Source
63 posts
  • Sep 13, 2019

Because I am not able to help you here as easily as wickr as in 24-7 u can directly speak with me.

Everyone has been sorted out my friend and if you have not then please simply wickr me or email me [email protected]

ARL-RUSSIA
ARL-RUSSIA
Source
63 posts
  • Sep 13, 2019

Jay said:ARL-RUSSIA, Why don’t you directly respond to me and the other member who state we’ve been missing our orders for a long time, mines been 2 months which is before the “vacation mode” you can take peoples money and orders and just take a vacation and go silent on everyone. If people place orders why are we now waiting months and months to get what we ordered, there’s no excuse, and overhaul or upgrade shouldn’t excuse people waiting on you to get what they ordered. Bad business man

if you would directly contact me via provided info and instructions then you would know but bro not on a public bvoard..that is bad business.

And no your actually not correct.Packs did not make it point B.So yes an overhaul and you should be able to read between the lines.

What happened happens and that is the nature of the business when shipping these types of goods.Anyone who has not got their order has already been communicated with and resolved and if you have not then simply do what has been posted to do.

We are not keeping money from a handful of orders and closing up shop bro.. are you kidding me?Think about it.

We do major business and do not shit on our work which took over a decade to establish.

So please rethink your view and as I said read between the lines and if you really have not been squared away for a 2 month order than this means you have yet to even contact me as I posted how to do.

ARL-RUSSIA
ARL-RUSSIA
Source
63 posts
  • Sep 26, 2019

Hello everyone.

Dropping in to say we are impressed with the growth of the roidvisor community and have appreiciated the patience and continued support while we have been in a much needed vacation mode.Have to remind this has been no vacation via ibiza and such..i only dream.But a very speacial time for us to make new decisions and transistions.We do look forward to getting back to interacting with our bodybuilding family and what the last quarter or 2019 holds for us.As i posted previously anyone needing to contact us for any unresolved orders or questions to please reach me via wickr which i do thank everyone who has been doing doing just that and diligently standing by.

arl4life

Wolf
Participant
1 posts
  • Oct 01, 2019

Hi, I am a French client since 2012. I am very pleased with the ARL products and the services they provided until now… I always received each order.

Since last week I sent e-mails to order products again and as I haven’t received any answer I was wondering is ARL still exist… It seems yes…

Hope to have an answer soon 😉

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Oct 01, 2019

Wolf,

Wolf said:Hi, I am a French client since 2012. I am very pleased with the ARL products and the services they provided until now… I always received each order. Since last week I sent e-mails to order products again and as I haven’t received any answer I was wondering is ARL still exist… It seems yes… Hope to have an answer soon 😉

Send the rep on here an email and keep us updated

ARL-RUSSIA
ARL-RUSSIA
Source
63 posts
  • Oct 11, 2019

AdVisor said:Wolf,

Wolf said:Hi, I am a French client since 2012. I am very pleased with the ARL products and the services they provided until now… I always received each order. Since last week I sent e-mails to order products again and as I haven’t received any answer I was wondering is ARL still exist… It seems yes… Hope to have an answer soon 😉

Send the rep on here an email and keep us updated

Verymuch still exsist and i got you covered.We have been brewing up some new options and great things to unleash for the fall coming up.

Again for any order inquirys or any questions at all you may email me at

[email protected]

Or if you wish to speak to me instantly you can reach me through wickr messenger.

I recomend everyone who does alot of daily messenging and likes to stay private and free to download and install wickr messenger.It is free.Offshore and totally encrypted user ene to end.

ARL4LIFE

😉

ARL-RUSSIA
ARL-RUSSIA
Source
63 posts
  • Oct 16, 2019

It is mid week everyone and want to say that i appreiciate everyone who has been touching base with me and keeping up with our schueldule.

Opening back from vacation is soon upon us and it has been a positive experience to know the loyal guys who have been holding tight for ARL.

Shoutout to my crew and a new bodybuilding vet ive met at the lovely golds.😎drew.

Arl4life

ARL-RUSSIA
ARL-RUSSIA
Source
63 posts
  • Nov 14, 2019

Dropping in to say hello and the sleeping gaint is waking

Admin good job thus far with roidvisor.I am easily finding plenty interesting to read in my time

1 4 5 6
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Zillagreybeard replied 6 days, 19 hours ago
Zillagreybeard replied 6 days, 19 hours ago