home / Forums / Anabolic Zone / Cycle Logs / Winstrol & test cycle log.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by mario mario 4 years, 11 months ago.

Winstrol & test cycle log.

Discussion in 'Cycle Logs' started by jryanmurray7, Mar 25, 2019.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
jryanmurray7
Participant
2 posts
  • Mar 25, 2019

5’10 190 lbs, roughly around 12-13% body fat right now. Am only 23 & am still in school so i really just incorporated the winstrol this go around  for cosmetic reasons, summer is coming up and i will be at the pool And outside shirtless Constantly, figured i would see how low i can get my bodyfat in the next few weeks! Just received Test e 250 from PharmaComStore & 50 50 MG winny tabs. Have only did one previous cycle about 8 months ago, just did 300 MG test E for 12 weeks & i had surprising results, only gained 6 lbs but my body fat went from around 20% to 12% and gained a heap of strength while adding size to arms shoulders and legs. Ate 200 over maintenance while on it and was very low carb. Honestly was mind blown by how powerful a simple compound like testosterone can be. Can’t wait to start seeing results from this cycle and will post progress pictures and such.  Right now i am running 250 MG of test E a week and only doing 25 MG of winstrol everyday and after 2 weeks i will increase my winstrol dosage.

jryanmurray7
Participant
2 posts
  • Mar 25, 2019

How do you post pictures

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Mar 25, 2019

jryanmurray7 said:How do you post pictures

I still can’t figure it out either but hopefully it becomes simpler

I’m following

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Mar 25, 2019

Host it somewhere and post the URL inside img tags or use the “insert image” button and put URL on the “source” box.

RoidVisor
RoidVisor
7 posts
  • Mar 25, 2019

We will fix it soon Sir, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Goomil
Goomil
Participant
146 posts
  • Mar 28, 2019

jryanmurray7 said:5’10 190 lbs, roughly around 12-13% body fat right now. Am only 23 & am still in school so i really just incorporated the winstrol this go around for cosmetic reasons, summer is coming up and i will be at the pool And outside shirtless Constantly, figured i would see how low i can get my bodyfat in the next few weeks! Just received Test e 250 from PharmaComStore & 50 50 MG winny tabs. Have only did one previous cycle about 8 months ago, just did 300 MG test E for 12 weeks & i had surprising results, only gained 6 lbs but my body fat went from around 20% to 12% and gained a heap of strength while adding size to arms shoulders and legs. Ate 200 over maintenance while on it and was very low carb. Honestly was mind blown by how powerful a simple compound like testosterone can be. Can’t wait to start seeing results from this cycle and will post progress pictures and such. Right now i am running 250 MG of test E a week and only doing 25 MG of winstrol everyday and after 2 weeks i will increase my winstrol dosage.

Following!

keep us posted .. I want to get some Winstrol soon.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Mar 28, 2019

mario said:

Host it somewhere and post the URL inside img tags or use the “insert image” button and put URL on the “source” box.

I actually tried it again and apparently you don’t need the IMG tags or the “source box”. The URL by itself will appear as an image. We’re still working on how to make the forum host the images.

Mark
Mark
Participant
11 posts
  • Apr 30, 2019

Hi I’m doing a test only cycle be good to know how the Winstrol and test stack goes might try next time if you can post results !!!

Mark

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Apr 30, 2019

Mark said:Hi I’m doing a test only cycle be good to know how the Winstrol and test stack goes might try next time if you can post results !!!

Test and winny stack beautifully, since winny lowers SHBG which raises free test.

A good combo if you react well to winny.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
maria wilson replied 4 hours, 59 minutes ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 14 hours ago