home / Forums / Anabolic Zone / Cycle Logs / Underrated product that gets you shredded

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Tone 4 years, 7 months ago.

Underrated product that gets you shredded

Discussion in 'Cycle Logs' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2019.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Anonymous
Inactive
5 posts
  • Apr 30, 2019

I was blown away when I tried dragon pharma cut long 300! It contains 100mg of test enanthate, 100mg of drostanolone enanthate, 100mg of trenbelone enanthate per 1ml. I started out just taking 1/2 cc twice a week and noticed my abs were starting to show pretty well without really eating strict but was eating smart. After a couple of weeks I changed it to 1cc twice a week and before I know it my abs are shredded and I even have veins coming out in my obliques! For those of us on a budget I highly recommend taking this with one of your cycles if you’re wanting to get cut or well. The next bottle I ate pretty strict and not only are my abs shredded I have veins and vascularity in my pics and other places as well. Highly recommend this product and it doesn’t take much to get great results! I now currently just started taking Maha pharma test enanthate, trenbelone enanthate 200, drostanolone enanthate 200, and deca 300. I really like the product so far and an only on week 4 so I will return in detail with the results of that and exactly how I took it weekly.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Apr 30, 2019

Interesting.

Have you tried the short versions? If yes, how would you compare them?

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Apr 30, 2019

I’m interested in how the maha is treating you

Anonymous
Inactive
5 posts
  • Apr 30, 2019

mario, No I sure haven’t. I’ve only tried the long versions

mario
mario
381 posts
  • May 01, 2019

Anonymous said:No I sure haven’t. I’ve only tried the long versions

Cool. That’s a low dosage for such great results. Shows that you don’t need much if you have a good product.

Anonymous
Inactive
5 posts
  • May 02, 2019

AdVisor, I’m very impressed when Maha pharma products. I wasn’t sure what to expect. But after taking them for about 4-5 weeks I definitely feel everything nicely. The little things where im always feeling pumped and full with my veins sticking out everywhere without doing anything. I’ve gotten very strong very quickly. Just overall feel great everyday. I can’t say that about some of the products I’ve taken in the past. But I’m very excited to continue on and complete the cycle and to see how great my gains are! I do highly recommend trying Maha pharma products if you haven’t before. I’m definitely going to be using them for now on. They draw up nicely, not too thick and not too thin. But for myself, I’m extremely happy that I decided to try them. They will not disappoint!

Anonymous
Inactive
5 posts
  • May 02, 2019

mario, Oh yes… That is so true!!

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • May 02, 2019

Anonymous, You talked me into it lol I just placed an order for some npp and var

Anonymous said:AdVisor, I’m very impressed when Maha pharma products. I wasn’t sure what to expect. But after taking them for about 4-5 weeks I definitely feel everything nicely. The little things where im always feeling pumped and full with my veins sticking out everywhere without doing anything. I’ve gotten very strong very quickly. Just overall feel great everyday. I can’t say that about some of the products I’ve taken in the past. But I’m very excited to continue on and complete the cycle and to see how great my gains are! I do highly recommend trying Maha pharma products if you haven’t before. I’m definitely going to be using them for now on. They draw up nicely, not too thick and not too thin. But for myself, I’m extremely happy that I decided to try them. They will not disappoint!

Goomil
Goomil
Participant
146 posts
  • May 06, 2019

Anonymous said:AdVisor, I’m very impressed when Maha pharma products. I wasn’t sure what to expect. But after taking them for about 4-5 weeks I definitely feel everything nicely. The little things where im always feeling pumped and full with my veins sticking out everywhere without doing anything. I’ve gotten very strong very quickly. Just overall feel great everyday. I can’t say that about some of the products I’ve taken in the past. But I’m very excited to continue on and complete the cycle and to see how great my gains are! I do highly recommend trying Maha pharma products if you haven’t before. I’m definitely going to be using them for now on. They draw up nicely, not too thick and not too thin. But for myself, I’m extremely happy that I decided to try them. They will not disappoint!

Orals also from Maha?  PCT?

Noticed they changed all labels recently and added more products.

Anonymous
Inactive
5 posts
  • May 12, 2019

Goomil, So sorry for the delayed response! I have not tried any orals from Maha pharma as of yet. However, I do have some Maha oxymetholone 50mg on order and should be here at anytime. I’m excited about trying them. If they’re as effective as the liquids then it will be fantastic. But I will definitely post on here after 2 weeks of use what I’m running and what I think about it to let you guys know. And yes they did just change the packaging on their products. Honestly they needed to cuz frankly in the past they looked to cheap and generic which is why I never tried this brand until recently. Wish I would have sooner because they have some great product. Now the packaging will kinda match better with the quality they actually have lol. Anyway I’ll post more in a couple of weeks about the orals

Anonymous
Inactive
1 posts
  • May 13, 2019

mario, Haven’t got to try cut long yet don’t know where to find it where I can buy for decent price and use my credit card to pay

mario
mario
381 posts
  • May 13, 2019

Anonymous said:mario, Haven’t got to try cut long yet don’t know where to find it where I can buy for decent price and use my credit card to pay

Don’t know, buddy. Please take a look at the source section.

Thanks.

Goomil
Goomil
Participant
146 posts
  • May 20, 2019

Anonymous said:Goomil, So sorry for the delayed response! I have not tried any orals from Maha pharma as of yet. However, I do have some Maha oxymetholone 50mg on order and should be here at anytime. I’m excited about trying them. If they’re as effective as the liquids then it will be fantastic. But I will definitely post on here after 2 weeks of use what I’m running and what I think about it to let you guys know. And yes they did just change the packaging on their products. Honestly they needed to cuz frankly in the past they looked to cheap and generic which is why I never tried this brand until recently. Wish I would have sooner because they have some great product. Now the packaging will kinda match better with the quality they actually have lol. Anyway I’ll post more in a couple of weeks about the orals

Thanks Jason!

Indeed, they stepped up their game with their packaging also.

Tone
Participant
7 posts
  • Aug 26, 2019

Anonymous said:I was blown away when I tried dragon pharma cut long 300! It contains 100mg of test enanthate, 100mg of drostanolone enanthate, 100mg of trenbelone enanthate per 1ml. I started out just taking 1/2 cc twice a week and noticed my abs were starting to show pretty well without really eating strict but was eating smart. After a couple of weeks I changed it to 1cc twice a week and before I know it my abs are shredded and I even have veins coming out in my obliques! For those of us on a budget I highly recommend taking this with one of your cycles if you’re wanting to get cut or well. The next bottle I ate pretty strict and not only are my abs shredded I have veins and vascularity in my pics and other places as well. Highly recommend this product and it doesn’t take much to get great results! I now currently just started taking Maha pharma test enanthate, trenbelone enanthate 200, drostanolone enanthate 200, and deca 300. I really like the product so far and an only on week 4 so I will return in detail with the results of that and exactly how I took it weekly.

I will consider your knowledge sounds as if you found a good addition to your regime.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
maria wilson replied 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 10 hours ago