home / Forums / Labs & Sources / AAS Sources / quality supplier

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AdVisor AdVisor 4 years, 8 months ago.

quality supplier

Discussion in 'AAS Sources' started by Robert, Jul 17, 2019.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Robert
Participant
2 posts
  • Jul 17, 2019

I have been looking for a quality source for some time no . And I have been burned many times in my search. Luckily one day I found pharmacomstore, now steroidify thankfull . Much better name. I did the typical low money order first and paid with bitcoin. It came and it came fast! Finally I could get my drugs without going through my doctor and save a bunch of money. I did find more products and made a slew of orders since then. All coming through fast and in good condition. I really like steroidify and with their introduction of the bitcoin discount to get free stuf . Loyalty discount and other ways of paying plus they do lab tests all the tim . I cannot think of any other source that I would want to switch to . These guys are legitimate and care that their customers get real gear. Everyone should use this store!

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Jul 18, 2019

Bitcoin is definitely a great option and if they give you a discount for using it, even better.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Jul 18, 2019

Welcome to RV maybe tell us a little more about yourself in thed intro section

ehecatl
Participant
1 posts
  • Jul 18, 2019

Nearing 60, amateur bodybuilder for 45 years.   Two orders delivered from Pharmacomstore.ws, now

steroidify.com.  Stanozolol and Methanendione delivered from “UK” warehouse, discreet simple packaging, no seizures.  Legitimate product.  Gained back 20 pounds my first month.  Began methanendione and then switched to to Stanozolol, about 50mg per day each.  Recommend you invest in some tamoxifen and clomid if you go for the Methanendione as it can aromatize to estrogen and lower your natural test levels.  Joining a gym and next order is in my cart.  Highly recommend you buy here, though you should know you will wait weeks to obtain product.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Jul 20, 2019

ehecatl said:Highly recommend you buy here, though you should know you will wait weeks to obtain product.

But this will happen every time you don’t order local, right?

Jack
Participant
6 posts
  • Jul 27, 2019

How long has it taken y’all to recive  from pharmacom? It’s been two weeks and the tracking info is still the same as it was the day it posted, haven’t ordered with them before just kinda wondering what everyone else’s experience was? I’m in the central US. Thanks!!

Robert
Participant
2 posts
  • Jul 27, 2019

My last order did the same. Stagnant as it went overseas. about 10 days later it suddenly popped up on usps and was delivered the next day. It is normal and sadly out of their control. So frustrating waiting for my 2 bottles of deca to show up.

Jack
Participant
6 posts
  • Jul 27, 2019

Robert, I gotcha man, thank you!!

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Jul 27, 2019

I would say if its been 3 weeks go ahead and send them a message so if it hits 30 days they can go ahead and reship. I’ve had stuff not update for 2 weeks and just magically appear one day and that’s with anything ordered online

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 6 hours ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 7 hours ago