This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by mario mario 4 years, 7 months ago.

GH Review

Discussion in 'HGH, Peptides and SARMS' started by ltpb, Aug 23, 2019.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
ltpb
Participant
1 posts
  • Aug 23, 2019

Hi all,

Just to let you know, as I was pretty ecstatic.  I recently made a purchase of some pharma HGH from steroidify.com.  Genotropin GoQuick 36IU Pens.  It’s advertised as expensive pharma grade HGH but as always one can be suspect given the number of counterfeits on the market.

The ordering process went smooth, and I was able to pick up some other goodies with their bonus coin’s system.  I paid via bitcoin and tracking information was simple to follow the delivery as it passed through USA customs.  Everything arrived about 2 weeks after my order which was pretty good considering the international source.

I’ve been using 1.8IU’s per day for Quality of Life Improvements.  This gear is definitely legit.  The pens are fantastic, there’s never any irritation.  There was a fairly immediate increasing in hand numbness/pins and needles sensation – as expected.  After about 6 weeks I can confirm that hair, nails, and skin are all obviously improved – people have been asking me “What are you doing with your skin?”.  I’m only 6 weeks in, good news so far.

So, before placing a much larger years-worth supply, I get some blood tests.  I ordered among other things, IGF-1 and Growth Hormone Serum.  I had the blood sample taken while fasted and 2.5 hours post morning GH injection.

GH Serum = 6.4 µg/L (Reference Range <5.0)
IGF-1 = 30.0 nmol/L (Reference Range 8.2 – 29.0)

This is exactly perfect for the dose I’m taking.  As a reference, I’m also 6’5 272lb’s.

Couldn’t be happier. Plan on running this dose for a long time to come. Will continue to circle back periodically to let you know how it goes.

Cheers,
LTPB.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Aug 23, 2019

First welcome to RV

Thanks for sharing your experience

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Aug 23, 2019

Man, you’re huge…

Geno is one of the best HGH out there and Steroidify has been around for ages so they wouldn’t sell fakes.

Good product and good source is a great combo.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Harrisjake replied 8 hours, 55 minutes ago
sg0883564 replied 10 hours, 35 minutes ago
steven johns726 replied 10 hours, 35 minutes ago