home / Forums / Labs & Sources / AAS Sources / Sciroxx – best quality with best prices

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Sciroxx 3 years, 12 months ago.

Sciroxx – best quality with best prices

Discussion in 'AAS Sources' started by Sciroxx, Jun 06, 2019.
1 2
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
Sciroxx
Source
81 posts
  • Jun 06, 2019

On sciroxxonline.com you’ll find the largest selection of pharmacy products, along with the leading brands in the industry such as Balkan, Kalpa, Sciroxx, SP labs, Dragon Pharma and more.

We’re also an exclusive distributor os the Somastim (GH) and the Somedin (IGF1) which has been tested and proved to be of USP quality numerous times, both by customers as well as independent lab tests on major forums

We an exclusive 2 days domestic serviceservice -http://sciroxxonline.com/23-domestic-sciroxx

Most important – we guarantee USP quality by any lab tests !
We’ll pay double the price you paid back as well as the cost of the tests always for the slightest flaw.
I will also offer to any member who likes to test any product from this promo to pay for your lab tests by Janoshik, you may contact him anonymously and send for testing, I’ll simply pay !

We’ll run special deals for the members here on a regular basis, so follow this thread, both for the current best deal and of course for feedback from the members

www.sciroxxonline.com - Guaranteed quality or your money back

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Jun 06, 2019

Welcome to RV

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Jun 07, 2019

Welcome to RoidVisor, guys.

Goomil
Goomil
Participant
146 posts
  • Jun 07, 2019

Welcome Sciroxx !

Durro
Durro
Participant
187 posts
  • Jun 19, 2019

Welcome!

Sciroxx
Source
81 posts
  • Oct 30, 2019

I will introduce weekly a very special deal for the members –

Till the 9th of November get this very Special BOGO !!! check out – these are the strongest steroids known to mankind –

The Methy-trenbolone as well as the Mibolerone (AKA Cheque Drops) are the most potent steroids on earth. They posses such high affinity to the androgen receptor, as well as dramatic clinical anabolic effect, that there are measured in micrograms (as you know other steroid dosages are measured in milligrams)

Contact me to enjoy from this special deal, or simply order on sciroxxonline.com and add on the comments the deal and your name here

https://sciroxxonline.com/domestic-sciroxx/224-mt1crin-3mgml-methyltrenbolone-mt1.html

https://sciroxxonline.com/domestic-sciroxx/225-check-drops-1mg-mibolcrin.html

https://sciroxxonline.com/domestic-sciroxx/249-oral-tren.html

Sciroxx
Source
81 posts
  • Nov 18, 2019

I’ll specify more in the following days few of our unique products, the first is the methyl-trenbolone. As the name suggests this is a methylation version of trenbolone. The trenbolone is a very potent anabolic 19-nor derivate steroid, which is scaled as 5 times more anabolic, and 5 times more androgenic then testosterone. The methylation turns the trenbolone into an orally active steroid. More ever and similar with to other methylated steroids the methyl-trenbolone becomes even more potent, and the methyl-trenbolone is measured to be 120 more anabolic then testosterone. Unlike almost all steroids that are clinically used with an effective dosage which is measured in milligrams, the methyl-trenbolone is so potent that its effective dosage is measured in micrograms. This ultra potency trait comes at a cost and the methyl-trenbolone is a highly liver toxic steroid. Hence optimal usage will be in a careful yet effective dosage of 1500-3000 mcg preworkput for 3-5 weeks, especially pre competition.

We offer both an oral and an injection version of this steroid –

https://sciroxxonline.com/domestic-sciroxx/224-mt1crin-3mgml-methyltrenbolone-mt1.html

https://sciroxxonline.com/domestic-sciroxx/249-oral-tren.html

The oral version is the most practical form, while the injection offers even better absorption of this exotic steroid

Jamiern123
Participant
4 posts
  • Nov 20, 2019

Sent you guys my money on 10/31.  It was picked up 11/5 at 617 AM EST.   “Karl” is saying it was never picked up.  I have verified 5 times with WU and it is showing picked up.   I have sent screen shot after screen shot of my chars with WU providing the name of the person that picked it up date and time and still Sciroxx is saying it wasn’t picked up.  I already posted here once asking for help from sciroxx and now it’s gone. Weird. Anyways.  What do I need to do to get my gear bro?

Sciroxx
Source
81 posts
  • Nov 21, 2019

We replied by mail bro, and you’re taken care well, pls confirm that you get the order (Estimated 3 days)

Note –

1. We didn’t pick up your funds, and I explained this, and also ensured you that WU can’t show a prove of a signature of the colelctor

2. Why so help us god you reveal such details openly and risks yourself and us ? kindly delete this immediately !

3. As already said you’ll get the order is 3 days anyhow, we’re always loyal to our customers

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Nov 21, 2019

Sciroxx, My bad on not getting to that sooner. If sensitive info is ever posted please feel free to pm me

Sciroxx
Source
81 posts
  • Nov 22, 2019

AdVisor said:Sciroxx, My bad on not getting to that sooner. If sensitive info is ever posted please feel free to pm me

All good, waiting eagerly for the feedback from this customer, we guarantee any delivery

Sciroxx
Source
81 posts
  • Nov 27, 2019

Special 2+1 for black Friday !

sciroxxonline.com

Simply add 2 from the same item to the shopping cart and we’ll add the 3rd for free (!) – just mention your name and the deal on the comments when checking out

You’ll find with us the leading brands, such as Blakan, Sciroxx, Dragon pharma, Kalpa, SP lab, Eternuss and Pharmaca

We guarantee USP quality or your money back

Domestic delivery

24/7 customers support

Jamiern123
Participant
4 posts
  • Nov 27, 2019

Sciroxx, Thanks for looking into this. Still haven’t gotten it yet but I am told it should be here this week. It has taken nearly a month to get someone to move on this.  I have been a loyal customer for several years. I’m fact this is the smallest order I have ever made with you guys.  They guy I have been speaking with made it a point to point out how little of an order it was and inferred it wasn’t worth his time.  This is why I posted here.

Jamiern123
Participant
4 posts
  • Nov 27, 2019

Sciroxx, Yes you replied by mail and said it was never picked up.  I showed you multiple times it was picked up.  This is why I posted here to get some attention.  I have been a loyal customer for years.  It took posting here to get it sent it.  Disappointing to say the least.  I understand things can happen and get overlooked.   Yes you told me several times WU cannot produce a signature because they never produce a signature when asked.  You know this and this is why you wanted signature proof.  You can call the main number for WU and speak to a rep who can give you ALL the details on what day and time it was picked up and by whom.  I left it here for the members of this forum to verify I was telling the truth.   Once I get my stuff I’ll remove my posts.  Wasn’t trying to be a dick just trying to ensure I get my stuff I paid for

Sciroxx
Source
81 posts
  • Nov 28, 2019

Jamiern123, I appreciate the feedback, as well as the trust,

Your payment has never been collected, I clealy instructed you what to do, anyhow your order is on the way and will arrive this week as promised, keep us updated

1 2
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
maria wilson replied 56 minutes ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 9 hours ago