home / Forums / Bodybuilding / Female Fitness / Quick advice for the ladies…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AdVisor AdVisor 5 years ago.

Quick advice for the ladies…

Discussion in 'Female Fitness' started by mario, Feb 21, 2019.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
mario
mario
381 posts
  • Feb 21, 2019

For the ladies out there thinking about using PED’s, don’t forget: less is more…

Really, it doesn’t take much and sometimes nothing at all for that nice bikini physique.

Even more than for us, guys. Diet is where it is.

Lilgumby
Participant
49 posts
  • Feb 21, 2019

yeah some ladies ive talked to want to use WAY WAY to much. 10mg of anvavr  for them does wonders’  for a guy 10mg does nothing . not really fair but at least our side effect aren’t as bad imo

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Feb 21, 2019

Lilgumby said:yeah some ladies ive talked to want to use WAY WAY to much. 10mg of anvavr for them does wonders’ for a guy 10mg does nothing . not really fair but at least our side effect aren’t as bad imo

Our bodies have been bombarded with androgenic hormones for our entire lives. Our receptors are used to it.

Once you introduce gear to a female body, the receptors go crazy trying to adapt. And it just takes a tiny bit.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Feb 21, 2019

My wife has used just about everything suggested for females and honestly low dose of test is her favorite. She doesn’t respond well when adding more than 1 hormones each cycle. Like if she does primo adding winny or var gives her way more sides with little to no extra gains

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Feb 21, 2019

AdVisor,

AdVisor said:My wife has used just about everything suggested for females and honestly low dose of test is her favorite. She doesn’t respond well when adding more than 1 hormones each cycle. Like if she does primo adding winny or var gives her way more sides with little to no extra gains

Jealous winny even does anything to her… I can’t for the life of me get my body to respond at all to it.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Mar 15, 2019

belle said:Jealous winny even does anything to her… I can’t for the life of me get my body to respond at all to it.

Winny destroys my joints so I avoid it like the plague. But it builds more muscle than masteron.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Mar 15, 2019

belle, It’s probably her 3rd favorite behind test or primo. Honestly I don’t think it does much besides strength and libido but her goals aren’t to step in stage any time soon. Maybe in a few years when kids are gone

Edit it’s really crazy how women respond to all these things

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 8 hours ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 8 hours ago