This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Thanos Thanos 4 years, 11 months ago.

bloods cycle

Discussion in 'Lab Testing & Blood Results' started by Marc, Mar 30, 2019.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Marc
Participant
1 posts
  • Mar 30, 2019

Hi guys just got blood work back and having been using Test,Mast and Tren products from Pharmastore.ws

here is some of my labs

My total test level was at 2622 and the normal range is 250-827ng/dl

I have also been using an anti estrogen anastrole at 1mg 2-3 times per week and my estrogen was at 22 when the normal range is 39pg/ml

So in conclusion these guys products really do work and I have the labs to back it up.

NYBX01
NYBX01
Participant
3 posts
  • Mar 31, 2019

Thanks for sharing!!

What brand were you running?

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Apr 02, 2019

I believe it’s Pharmacomstore.ws, right?

These guys have been around forever.

Marty
Participant
1 posts
  • Apr 02, 2019

Pharmacomstore.ws is the go-to online site for quality gear. Official retailer of several companies including my favorite “Dragon Pharma”. Quality gains from their Enanthate, Deca, as well as EQ. From order process to my mailbox in 3 weeks max. Will continue using these guys; the best out there 👍👍🤘🤘!!!

Todd Orr
Participant
1 posts
  • Apr 11, 2019

I have been a natty for a very long time. I decided to take my performance to the next level but I had Zero clue on where to go for the required gear. After exhaustively searching the internet and reading 100’s of reviews , one place came up time and time again. That place was / is Pharmacomstore.ws . I decided to give them a try and it is honestly one of the best things I have EVER done! Super high quality gear, super discrete and pretty darn fast shipping considering what it has to go through. I am a customer for life now and it only took the first order to become that.

Anonymous
Inactive
1 posts
  • Apr 25, 2019

I’m placing my first order on PharmaComStore. Well actually 2nd, because the mail carrier lost my original delivery, but customer service was great. They were very quick to respond to my emails and do an investigation on my package then credit my account once it was confirmed lost.

Placing my re-order today! I’ve been been debating between Dragon Pharma or SIS labs products.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Apr 25, 2019

Anonymous said:I’m placing my first order on PharmaComStore. Well actually 2nd, because the mail carrier lost my original delivery, but customer service was great. They were very quick to respond to my emails and do an investigation on my package then credit my account once it was confirmed lost. Placing my re-order today! I’ve been been debating between Dragon Pharma or SIS labs products.

I don’t think you can go wrong with either. I just read a review on SIS and may use some of their products for my next cycle

Thanos
Thanos
Participant
39 posts
  • Apr 26, 2019

buddy of mine just used this source for the first time. he was a bit scared but everything arrived well packaged plus a small bonus.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 8 hours ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 8 hours ago