This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by mario mario 4 years, 11 months ago.

Test Cyp Bloodwork

Discussion in 'Lab Testing & Blood Results' started by jtmartin18, Apr 15, 2019.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
jtmartin18
Participant
3 posts
  • Apr 15, 2019

Hi all,

I recently got bloodwork in the middle of my test cyp cycle from PCS and wanted to share the results. This stuff is awesome I’m in love with it and will only be ordering from them in the future.

file:///C:/Users/jeffe/OneDrive/Attachments/BloodTestPharmacom.PNG

Goomil
Goomil
Participant
146 posts
  • Apr 16, 2019

jtmartin18 said:Hi all, I recently got bloodwork in the middle of my test cyp cycle from PharmaComStore and wanted to share the results. This stuff is awesome I’m in love with it and will only be ordering from them in the future. file:///C:/Users/jeffe/OneDrive/Attachments/BloodTestPharmacom.PNG

Hi Jtmartin!

Your link doesn’t work, I think you need to upload first on an image hosting server, like imgur.

What brand are you using and what dosages?

do you run any other product alongside ?

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Apr 17, 2019

Yeah, what brand? This source carries several brands.

RoidVisor
RoidVisor
7 posts
  • Apr 22, 2019

jtmartin18 said:Hi all, I recently got bloodwork in the middle of my test cyp cycle from PharmaComStore and wanted to share the results. This stuff is awesome I’m in love with it and will only be ordering from them in the future. file:///C:/Users/jeffe/OneDrive/Attachments/BloodTestPharmacom.PNG

Goomil said:

Hi Jtmartin! Your link doesn’t work, I think you need to upload first on an image hosting server, like imgur. What brand are you using and what dosages? do you run any other product alongside ?

Hello Guys!

Image upload feature, directly from your PC files, was now integrated on our platform therefore you can easily use it for sharing photos and files.

Any other bugs or features that you still think are missing please don’t hesitate to report them.

Thank you!

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Apr 23, 2019

RoidVisor said:Hello Guys! Image upload feature, directly from your PC files, was now integrated on our platform therefore you can easily use it for sharing photos and files.

Great news

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 7 hours ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 7 hours ago