home / Forums / General Discussions / New Members / New Member with Supplies just need Guidance on Stacking and Cycle

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by mario mario 4 years, 1 month ago.

New Member with Supplies just need Guidance on Stacking and Cycle

Discussion in 'New Members' started by SDCAJ74, Mar 03, 2020.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
SDCAJ74
Participant
3 posts
  • Mar 03, 2020

I am in my early 40’s and have been lifting for a while.  I have done two cycles on Test, Dbol, and Masteron… I have a supply of Test, Tren and Bolderone… I just need help figuring out the cycle.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Mar 03, 2020

EQ you need to run 600mg for at least 15 weeks. I wouldn’t run tren and EQ together yet if you haven’t run either individually. Test e and tren e?

SDCAJ74
Participant
3 posts
  • Mar 03, 2020

AdVisor, it’s testosterone cypionate, and I am not sure about the tren it just says Trenbolone.  I also have another large vile of something that this PA in my clinic gage me which is clear and says 1ML W/O Days Only.  It sucks, because he was supposed to send me instructions and is usually really reliable and then the next week the clinic said he didnt work there anymore and he will not answer my texts.  I’ve known him for a couple of years too, so it is really weird.  I wish I knew the quality of everything I have and/or what that unlabled stuff is.  I’d just buy more if I could and start over to be safe.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Mar 04, 2020

SDCAJ74, How many vials of everything and none of its labeled? I would definitely wait to hear back from him. I don’t like something that says take just on workout days unless it’s specifically for preworkout like tren base

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Mar 04, 2020

I wouldn’t inject stuff that’s not properly labeled or doesn’t come from a reputable lab.

Zillagreybeard
Zillagreybeard
Participant
1880 posts
  • Mar 05, 2020

No way would I take anything that wasn’t labeled….. asking for major problems.

Durro
Durro
Participant
187 posts
  • Mar 06, 2020

Test and EQ both at 500 -700 a week

There’s lots of good sponsors here with good test results so you know what you are getting!

Durro
Durro
Participant
187 posts
  • Mar 06, 2020

I don’t know if they are a sponsor here but they are celebrating  their 12th anniversary in the biz!

They have top league brands some you never heard of that are GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) they are properly dosed  which takes out the guess work on what you are getting. And no worries about infections!

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Mar 07, 2020

Durro, There are no sponsors of this board as of right now but any source is welcome to join

SDCAJ74
Participant
3 posts
  • Mar 11, 2020

So the advice I am hearing is to continue my cycle of Test and Bold and maybe add in Mast or DBol.  I am on week three now of Test and Bold.  I have not acquired any Mast or DBol yet because I am not sure how to buy it domestically.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Mar 11, 2020

SDCAJ74, I’m not sure you know exactly what all you have and therefore cannot explain to me what you have. I’m not sure EQ and mast go good together but dbol traditionally goes good as a kickstart.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Mar 12, 2020

I wouldn’t use tren being over 40. As a matter of fact, I wouldn’t use tren if not for competitive reasons. Such a harsh steroid.

Test+EQ or test+deca are good combos. Add some good HGH to that mix and it will come down to diet, training and genetics.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Harrisjake replied 11 hours, 26 minutes ago
sg0883564 replied 13 hours, 7 minutes ago
steven johns726 replied 13 hours, 7 minutes ago