home / Forums / General Discussions / New Members / New Member wants to gain knowledge

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Durro Durro 1 year, 5 months ago.

New Member wants to gain knowledge

Discussion in 'New Members' started by David01, Feb 07, 2022.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
David01
Participant
2 posts
  • Feb 07, 2022

Hy there,

I’m a old horse on the training side, newbie on the pharmacology side…

After having really low test leves for years a new doctor put me on nebido…

It changed my life, but at the same time it’s a rollercoster. After researching I found that nebido is just not working well with this long intervalls. After a lot more research I decided to give test cyp a try with shorter intervalls (2 times a week) but same dosage as with nebido (100mg a week). (Nebido was 1000mg every 10 weeks).

And this feels so much better. The only issue is that in my country only nebido and gel is available.

So I’m in the process of finding a reliable source for test C or E and make sure the the product is legit.

Already learned a lot from your forum and got some good Infos!

Any help appreciated. 🙂 I think I’m also in the process of beeing scamed the first time ;).

Keep up the good work!

Zillagreybeard
Zillagreybeard
Participant
1880 posts
  • Feb 08, 2022

There are a lot of solid people here.  If you can get e or c then you could still split it up and keep your levels steady.  I have a script from my doc and that is what I do.  I know a lot of people like to do it all at once and there is nothing wrong with that, but splitting it up seems to really help me.

IF you ever need anything, this is the place to come.

Durro
Durro
Participant
187 posts
  • Nov 08, 2022

Welcome to RV! Any updates on how it’s going?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Harrisjake replied 11 hours, 24 minutes ago
sg0883564 replied 13 hours, 4 minutes ago
steven johns726 replied 13 hours, 5 minutes ago