home / Forums / Labs & Sources / Auctions, Promos and Contests / New Contest :) 2 Bottles DBOL:)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Durro Durro 4 years, 8 months ago.

New Contest :) 2 Bottles DBOL:)

Discussion in 'Auctions, Promos and Contests' started by ARL-RUSSIA, Jul 12, 2019.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
ARL-RUSSIA
ARL-RUSSIA
Source
63 posts
  • Jul 12, 2019

Creativity and Bodybuilding

Those are two of my favorite

So i will give two bottle of our arl dbol to the person who can create the most creative 2 day split hypertrophy specific workout and post it here

2 day split meaning upper lower push pull etc.Be creative

http://www.arlrussia.ru/

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Jul 12, 2019

Nice contest. Dbol is my favorite oral

ARL-RUSSIA
ARL-RUSSIA
Source
63 posts
  • Jul 13, 2019

Likewise mine as well.😎

ARL-RUSSIA
ARL-RUSSIA
Source
63 posts
  • Jul 15, 2019

AdVisor,

AdVisor said:Nice contest. Dbol is my favorite oral

Feel free to post brother if your feeling creative

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Jul 15, 2019

Well I have a friend who works 60+ hours a week only off on Sunday who’s interested in starting training again. I mentioned to him he would need to get at least 2 days in which I doubt he will be able. He does physical labor jobs from digging ditches to running pipes so he stays in good shape just not making gains. I was thinking just a basic upper body and lower body split oh and he hates deadlifts. He literally has left every time I’ve trained with him lol

I’ll write him up something and post it here and maybe he will follow through with it. He pays $30 a month for membership but hasn’t been in over 8 months

P0N
Participant
13 posts
  • Jul 16, 2019

AdVisor said: oh and he hates deadlifts.

Blasphemy!

ARL-RUSSIA
ARL-RUSSIA
Source
63 posts
  • Jul 17, 2019

What one hates is what one should prioritze

ARL-RUSSIA
ARL-RUSSIA
Source
63 posts
  • Jul 17, 2019

AdVisor said:Well I have a friend who works 60+ hours a week only off on Sunday who’s interested in starting training again. I mentioned to him he would need to get at least 2 days in which I doubt he will be able. He does physical labor jobs from digging ditches to running pipes so he stays in good shape just not making gains. I was thinking just a basic upper body and lower body split oh and he hates deadlifts. He literally has left every time I’ve trained with him lol I’ll write him up something and post it here and maybe he will follow through with it. He pays $30 a month for membership but hasn’t been in over 8 months

Give it a shot-Such a thing may inspire more than just one.

ARL-RUSSIA
ARL-RUSSIA
Source
63 posts
  • Jul 18, 2019

Going to run this one for one more day everyone.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Jul 18, 2019

Ok as a mod I’m unable to win any contest but I will share with you my approach to this guy. I’m pretty sure he will not do the 2 day split and really just do upper body but being thoughtful I think if he trained lower body with arms he might just go for it. I personally hope I’m never crunched on time and can train 6x a week for thed rest of my life.

Day 1 upper body will focus on majors back and chest with some light shoulders between sets and each week switch the exercises up a little say you do heavy barbell flat bench 6x with light cable front raises 12 reps. The next week do light dumbbell bench with heavy dumbbell front raises and the same thing for day 2 legs but I won’t go into much detail with that and honestly I won’t hound him about it he’s going to do heavy curls with light leg press or some shit I’m sure.

I’m going to post this and go eat then post up the workout plan.

Edit a few things about him is he’s 26 done one test only cycle and currently eats trash. He told me a few weeks ago he’s been eating fast food for breakfast and dinner with a sandwich for lunch.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Jul 18, 2019

Day 1 upper body

Barbell flat bench mainly what you can get 6x for 3 sets for me it would be around 365ish I did 315×10 today and I probably won’t ever go over 315 again my joints can’t take it.

Ligh Cable front raises between sets 3×12

Incline dumbbell bench 3×6 I prefer to do higher reps with dumbbells but I’ll get him to do 6 reps

Light Dumbbell side raises between sets 3×12

Heavy wide grip pull downs 3×6 and on light days

Light shoulder press 3×12 which on light days I would do dumbbells and on heavy days do military press

Heavy rows 3×6 I actually use a machine most of the time when I go heavy on many exercises

Dumbbell flies 3×12 and do cables or machine when heavy probably the same amount of reps too

Day 2 and I’m getting sleepy

Heavy leg press 3×6 and on light days do single leg 3×12

Light preacher curls 3×12

Heavy squats 3×6 and light front squats 3×12 the next week

Hammer curls 3×12

Leg extentions 3×6

Tricep pushdown 3×12 and on heavy days I like skull crushers

Calf raises 3×12

Overhead tricep extentions 3×12

I’m not sure how much progress he will make with this and considering his diet but it’s much better than not going to the gym at all. Honestly I really don’t think it’s that bad. Yes probably should add some shrugs in there and lunges but for a basic 2 day split not bad.

ARL-RUSSIA
ARL-RUSSIA
Source
63 posts
  • Jul 19, 2019

Good stuff there looks to me.What stands out that i like is arms on lower day.In the past i have used the same setup.This would be plenty and would work out if one were in a cruise or forced to cut back because of basic shit happens.Also as far as a speciman such as someone who has not been training..at all or for a long while will grow like a weed from such a basic routine be it virgin gains or muscle memory.Thank you for posting your example and very noble of you to take your time for a freind and the board as well.

arl4life

Durro
Durro
Participant
187 posts
  • Jul 20, 2019

Great thx for the contest!

Upper body has more muscle that have different functions so those muscles will have less volume.

Upper-

1. Flat bench Super set with Dips 3-4 sets

2. Bent over Barbell Rows Super set with Biceps Barbell Curl 3-4 sets

3. Lat Pulldowns super set with Standing Military Press 3-4 sets

4. Dumbbell Curls super set with Skull Crushes 3-4 sets

5. Side Laterals super set with incline Barbell Press 3-4 sets

6. Giant Set – Cable Cross Over with Preacher Curl with Tricep Press Downs 3-4 sets

Lower-

1. Squats 3-4 sets

2.Hack Squats 3-4 sets

3. Barbell Lunges 3-4 sets

4. Laying Hamstring Curl 3-4 sets

5. Seated Hamstring Curls 3-4 sets

6. Standing Calf Raises 3-4 sets

7. Seated Calf Raises 3-4 sets

Thats my 2day split!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 5 hours ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 5 hours ago