This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Zillagreybeard Zillagreybeard 3 years, 1 month ago.

Melanotan 2

Discussion in 'HGH, Peptides and SARMS' started by Zillagreybeard, Sep 20, 2019.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Zillagreybeard
Zillagreybeard
Participant
1873 posts
  • Sep 20, 2019

Melanotan 2, a truly versatile substance. Many see this compound as a way to just get the tanned part of “jacked and tan.” Little did they know that this could be further from the truth. Not only can it get you so very tan, but also help you get jacked. Not only this, but this wonder drug, Melanotan 2, can make you a True god of love making, a golden god like Bacchus. Melanotan 2 has shown, that even in small doses it cause FREQUENT, HARD, LASTING erections. Go and tell that to the Mrs.

The many benefits of MELANOTAN 2 include:

Increased Pigmentation
Systemic Fat Burning
Vasilodation of the Genitals. Increased Orgasm quality.
Possible muscle hardening effect.
Possible Vitaligo treatment

One could easily see how this can be used as a very versatile substance, especially deep in a cycle or contest prep.On the contest prep side of things, melanotan II could be of real use. Melanotan II suppresses appetite. In some it causes an incredibly low desire to eat. This factor could be beneficial during a diet phase. Especially since you are getting the skin darkening benefits as well.

I RECOMMEND A SMALL DOSE OF 50 MCG TO START. To test for nausea. Then work your way up to 100 mcg , and then 250 mcg, dose by dose.
If nausea is felt then make sure you are taking it at night, on a full stomach, and with a full dose of benadryl 30 min before pin.

The entry level dose of Melanotan 2 is 250 mcg. One would then be inclined to bump that up to 500mcg every day / or every other day, respectively. YOU WILL GET DARK FAST! TAKE YOUR TIME! Some say that nausea is felt at the beginning. One way around this is taking your dose at night, after a meal, with Benadryl or any other anti-histamine. Once your desired pigmentation increase has been achieved you can stop, and wait 3-7 days, check for lightening of skin. You can then check in the mirror ED and decide if you are going to use a maintenance dose of 50-100mcg, depending on tolerance.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Sep 22, 2019

Feeling nauseated while having an erection and getting tan at the same time?

Count me in… 🤣

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Sep 22, 2019

I’ve always taken it before bed so i never really had problems with nausea. Also agree with taking small dose the first few days

Zillagreybeard
Zillagreybeard
Participant
1873 posts
  • Sep 23, 2019

Take it in the morning if you want boners all day at work.   Wouldn’t recommend it at all.

Tenkrat
Tenkrat
Participant
15 posts
  • Sep 28, 2020

I have a buddy who lives in Pacific Beach that takes it. Last time I was there, he was like a spokesperson for this stuff. As we got drunker, he would rattle off a self-penned infomercial and yell “Thin and Tan! You get thin and tan! This is going to make billions with!”

He was more tan than I ever remember him and in pretty good shape.

Zillagreybeard
Zillagreybeard
Participant
1873 posts
  • Feb 12, 2021

It works… I will have to get some before spring gets here.  Going to get dark again this year.  Bring it on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
maria wilson replied 2 hours, 55 minutes ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 11 hours ago