home / Forums / Anabolic Zone / Lab Testing & Blood Results / Landmarkchem Certificate of Analysis

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lucky Lucky 4 years, 7 months ago.

Landmarkchem Certificate of Analysis

Discussion in 'Lab Testing & Blood Results' started by Lucky, Aug 15, 2019.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Lucky
Lucky
Source
19 posts
  • Aug 15, 2019

Newest test report of Test Cyp:

Email: [email protected]
Wickr: luckylmc
Telegram: @luckylmc

Legit source for Raw steroid powders, SARMS powders and semi-finished oils.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Aug 18, 2019

Looking good, guys. 🙃

youngiron
youngiron
Participant
7 posts
  • Aug 18, 2019

I’m curious how you know the product you brewed is ‘save’, is in, it doesn’t cause any infections. I mean, somebody has to be the guinea pig?

No trying to talk you guys down, it’s more a general question.

Lucky
Lucky
Source
19 posts
  • Aug 19, 2019

youngiron,

youngiron said:I’m curious how you know the product you brewed is ‘save’, is in, it doesn’t cause any infections. I mean, somebody has to be the guinea pig? No trying to talk you guys down, it’s more a general question.

Good question bro. Firstly we don’t offer ready injections, we’re mainly source of raw steroid powders. The oils you see in above pics are actually for testing purpose only, to show that the powders dissolve very well. 🙂

But we do offer pre-made oils however, and it’s not ready injections. We ship internationally so we have to consider the customs issue, stealth have to be used. And this makes it hard to ensure that the oils are sterile after they arrive. So you have to filter the oils again before injection, then you know it’s safe to use. 🙂

We’re not new in the game, have been around for more than 8 years. Thanks for your question anyway, for details please feel free to contact us.

youngiron
youngiron
Participant
7 posts
  • Aug 20, 2019

Thanks for explaining. I still wonder, how would someone know his brew is safe? I mean, if you brew it and pin it and it causes an abcess, you’re fucked :p

How could you test it/ know it?

Lucky
Lucky
Source
19 posts
  • Aug 21, 2019

youngiron said:Thanks for explaining. I still wonder, how would someone know his brew is safe? I mean, if you brew it and pin it and it causes an abcess, you’re fucked :p How could you test it/ know it?

Firstly have to make sure that all your equipments are sterile, this is very important. Then follow the correct steps of brewing, you’ll make the correct dose. Filtering is very important part to kill the bacteria. Use 0.22 um filter will be good. Most bacteria are larger than 0.6um, so by filtering the bacteria will be left on the filter membrane, then the oil become sterial and safe for injection. Some people also put it in oven and heat it to kill the bacteria, but filtering is better..

youngiron
youngiron
Participant
7 posts
  • Aug 21, 2019

Lucky said:

youngiron said:Thanks for explaining. I still wonder, how would someone know his brew is safe? I mean, if you brew it and pin it and it causes an abcess, you’re fucked :p How could you test it/ know it?

Firstly have to make sure that all your equipments are sterile, this is very important. Then follow the correct steps of brewing, you’ll make the correct dose. Filtering is very important part to kill the bacteria. Use 0.22 um filter will be good. Most bacteria are larger than 0.6um, so by filtering the bacteria will be left on the filter membrane, then the oil become sterial and safe for injection. Some people also put it in oven and heat it to kill the bacteria, but filtering is better..

Yes I was aware, but after that, can you be 100% it’s sterile?

The idea ‘test it and you’ll know’ makes me scratch my head a bit (I mean in general, not you guys). If it’s bad, you’ll get an abcess, don’t want that ofc.

Are there other ways, other than injecting it yourself, to know it’s sterile without risking an abcess?

Lucky
Lucky
Source
19 posts
  • Aug 22, 2019

youngiron said:

Lucky said:

Yes I was aware, but after that, can you be 100% it’s sterile? The idea ‘test it and you’ll know’ makes me scratch my head a bit (I mean in general, not you guys). If it’s bad, you’ll get an abcess, don’t want that ofc. Are there other ways, other than injecting it yourself, to know it’s sterile without risking an abcess?

I’m afraid there’s no other better ways, but all theory is based on practice. The reason why this method of killing bacteria can be put into use for long is that many others have already been the “guinea pig”, test it and tell us it’s safe to be used. 🙂 Don’t worry too much friend, homebrew isn’t that difficult, many common people have successfully made it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 4 hours ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 5 hours ago