This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by RickHarley RickHarley 3 years, 5 months ago.

King Deca!!

Discussion in 'Steroid Discussion' started by Zillagreybeard, Sep 28, 2020.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Zillagreybeard
Zillagreybeard
Participant
1873 posts
  • Sep 28, 2020

Well, for starters Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate) is affordable and it’s rarely faked.

Deca Durabolin is also highly effective and it’s been around for several decades now. It was the biggest staple of old school bodybuilders, next to Dianabol pills, and guys who used it and dieted hard just looked fantastic!!

The nitrogen retention on deca is awesome and muscles get a really good and full look on it, not to mention it has incredible therapeutic benefits when it comes to joints and alleviating pain.

Deca is just fucking awesome.
It can be shot just once a week and it bangs hard even at a very low dosage.

Unlike a lot of steroids that need to be used at 4-500mg/wk+ to get maximum effectiveness, Deca is one that works great with as little as 1cc/wk (200mg) and for therapeutic purposes even 1/2cc per week does the trick, ESPECIALLY alongside hormone replacement therapy!!

Deca can be ran a long time at a mild or lower dosage, and this makes it very suitable for users who are on testosterone year round for life. Deca can also be ran for shorter cycles of 8 weeks and help promote major strength and size gains.

It’s just a great all around compound that can be a good addition to any cycle!! If someone wanted to do a very effective cycle and didn’t have a lot of money then Deca is one I’d seriously look into using.

Deca Durabolin fact vs Deca Durabolin fiction:
Fiction: Using deca will destroy my sex drive and give me “deca dick”.
Fact: using TOO MUCH deca will do this, and running it solo without test may make this happen easier.

Fiction: Testosterone needs to be ran higher than deca.
Fact: Testosterone does not need to be ran higher than deca, but enough needs to be there to counteract possible sides of “deca dick” (I find 200mg/wk of test to be fine for running with 300mg/wk deca).

Fiction: Deca needs to be ran for very long cycles to see any benefits from it.
Fact: Deca can be used for shorter cycles of 8-10 wks with great results!!

Fiction: Deca will cause deca dick right away.
Fact: even if you get this side effect, it usually won’t happen until about 6-7 wks into your cycle.

Fiction: 2-300mg/wk of deca is a small dosage.
Fact: 300mg-400mg/wk of Deca is the most anyone should ever need and going beyond that is a system of diminishing returns. Great gains can be made on 200-300mg/wk!!

Fiction: Deca will make you retain a ton of water.
Fact: With a good diet and moderate dosage it won’t make you bloated, it’s still 90% diet!! Most bodybuilders back in the 1970’s used deca up until about 14 days out from a competition before dropping it and took no anti’e’s during cycles. The late Sergio Oliva used solely Deca/Dbol as a contest prep staple and was a top bodybuilder!!

Click here to learn everything I know about steroid cycles – all in my eBook Straight From the Underground!!
Deca is a great all around compound – it works for strength and promoting muscle retention while dieting as well.
It’s one of the most underrated steroids in existence today(yet one of the most common) but certainly underrated!!

It’s detectable in a drug test for up to 1.5 years, so not a good one to use for the guys who get tested for performance enhancers, but for anyone else you should be good to go. Most places don’t pay for a steroid test so no worries. It’s primarily competitive athletes that need to be concerned.

I’d highly recommend deca and for you guys on TRT.
Deca is a great addition at just 100-200mg/wk for long a duration of up to 20-26 wks.

Next we get into the cousin of Deca, NPP (Nandrolone Phenylpropinoate) NPP is pretty much what test prop is to Testosterone Enanthate; it’s a shorter version of nandrolone that packs quite a punch at just 200mg/wk. It can be shot twice/wk but most commonly done in 3 shots per week (I however just do 2 shots/wk myself).

NPP packs a little more punch mg for mg since the short chain ester doesn’t get broken down as much before getting to muscle cells. So I’d say 200mg/wk is more equivalent to something like 275mg/wk of regular nandrolone (deca). Deca and/or NPP stacks very well with testosterone and also winstrol.

While on deca or NPP you may find that the joint dryness from Winstrol is not as bad or not even noticeable at all!! I have used Nandrolones over and over again, my body just responds to them incredibly well and I feel very good and healthy when using nandrolone. It’s one of my go-to compounds in many stacks.

Deca vs Equipoise
Deca is probably most similar to  Equipoise (EQ), but I think the strength gains on deca are better than those of EQ.

1 vial of deca will usually do what 2-3 vials of EQ will do in terms of gains and strength, so definitely a good compound to have when trying to keep a cycle affordable.

The best post cycle therapy for a Deca cycle
PCT on deca should be similar to PCT on a testosterone cycle, however while using deca it’s a good idea to use Arimadex or Aromasyn since they act better at controlling progesterone conversion than Nolvadex is, and deca is one that is more of a progesterone deal than anything else.

Using low to moderate doses should not be an issue though even with no Aromatase inhibitors, but it’s better to be safe than sorry. I would use 1/2mg of Arimadex daily while running deca, or 10mg of Aromasyn daily. When it comes to Arimadex or Aromasyn I could honestly take one or the other.

After your last shot of Deca you should wait 2 wks before using Clomid. I would suggest Clomid at 50mg/day for 3 weeks unless the cycle was a heavier one, and in that case I would use 100mg/day of Clomid for the first 5-10 days or so, then drop to 50mg/day for the remaining week and a half.

Continue using Arimadex or Aromasyn throughout your 2 wk wait before starting Clomid, and continue with it while on Clomid and personally speaking, I would go a week past your Clomid with it.

HCG is also a nice addition to PCT. You can use it throughout your cycle but once it’s mixed with bacteriostatic water it only has a shelf life of about 30 days, therefore it’s just easier to take more of it during PCT and use it for 2 wks.

I would always use HCG at 1250 iu x 2 shots/wk (2,500/wk) for 2 wks. I have found that a big bang of HCG does more to stimulate my nuts than a smaller amount. HCG in itself can cause gyno so definitely make sure you’re using an AI alongside it.

For those who wish to use HCG throughout the cycle then 250 iu x 2 shots/wk should suffice, and you can preload insulin pins and stick them in the freezer to prolong shelf life of the HCG. I do believe this would make it lose a little potency but not 100% on that. I feel like it would though.

Remember, PCT is sort of an individual thing and some people recover faster than others. Yes, there are common protocols with post cycle therapy, but you will find that a lot of this is really individual specific. I get a ton of questions on PCT so I thought to elaborate a little here.

Is Deca safe for a first cycle?
I would use testosterone only for my first cycle, and then I’d stack something like test/deca for my second cycle.

Most people cannot go wrong with deca or NPP and I personally feel like they are a couple totally awesome performance enhancers, and so underrated!!!

Durro
Durro
Participant
187 posts
  • Sep 29, 2020

Agree, Deca and NPP part of the Big 4

Zillagreybeard
Zillagreybeard
Participant
1873 posts
  • Sep 30, 2020

Test and Deca for the long haul.

RickHarley
RickHarley
Source
33 posts
  • Oct 06, 2020

My favorite juice Test and Deca. No pain no gain!

Zillagreybeard
Zillagreybeard
Participant
1873 posts
  • Oct 06, 2020

Yessir

RickHarley
RickHarley
Source
33 posts
  • Oct 09, 2020

RickHarley said:My favorite juice Test and Deca by https://musclesfax.org/injectables-steroids. No pain no gain!

Agree with you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
maria wilson replied 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 11 hours ago