home / Forums / Anabolic Zone / Steroid Discussion / Is proviron suppressive or not?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jennyhannah 3 years, 8 months ago.

Is proviron suppressive or not?

Discussion in 'Steroid Discussion' started by mario, Mar 27, 2019.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
mario
mario
381 posts
  • Mar 27, 2019

There are studies suggesting it’s not, but several people will say it is. What’s the word on it?

Tazz
Tazz
Participant
26 posts
  • Apr 01, 2019

depends on dosage/length of use.

Goomil
Goomil
Participant
146 posts
  • Apr 16, 2019

Isn’t it used for PCT also?

some use it with Clomid / Nolva as a soft PCT after short oral cycles like Anavar / Winstrol.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Apr 17, 2019

Goomil said:Isn’t it used for PCT also? some use it with Clomid / Nolva as a soft PCT after short oral cycles like Anavar / Winstrol.

Yes, indeed. But aren’t all AAS supposed to be suppressive to some degree?

P0N
Participant
13 posts
  • Jul 01, 2019

Proviron, like all AAS, is suppressive, although it is very mild suppression in the case of proviron.  I run it the full length of pretty much every cycle, however I would not run it (or anything else even mildly suppressive) during PCT.

Joshua
Participant
2 posts
  • Jul 04, 2019

P0N, There seems to be so much ambiguity around proviron, however, and it’s most useful application? I am interested in it’s SHBG effects – and resulting free testosterone. Is that why you run it in parallel with cycles?

P0N
Participant
13 posts
  • Jul 04, 2019

Joshua said:P0N, There seems to be so much ambiguity around proviron, however, and it’s most useful application? I am interested in it’s SHBG effects – and resulting free testosterone. Is that why you run it in parallel with cycles?

I run it for exactly the reasons you say.  It binds up SHBG, allowing my free testosterone to stay even higher, and therefore feed more gains.  A secondary, but by no means insignificant benefit, is it also increase libido….substantially to state it mildly.  This is nice when running compounds like Deca that have a tendency to cause sexual issues (like “deca dick”).  The only real downside to running it every cycle is that it’s a bit pricey of an “ancillary.”

Joshua
Participant
2 posts
  • Jul 04, 2019

P0N, Makes sense. The unheralded aspects of tying up SHGB should be more in the forefront of cycles it seems.

BrownOliver
BrownOliver
Seller
1 posts
  • Jul 04, 2019

It depends on upon you & dosage

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Jul 05, 2019

BrownOliver said:It depends on upon you & dosage

Please tell more.

jennyhannah
Participant
1 posts
  • Jul 14, 2020

It depends on upon you & dosage
Buy Injectable Steroids Online UK

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
maria wilson replied 3 hours ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 12 hours ago