home / Forums / General Discussions / BitCoin and CryptoCurrency / How to sign up on coinbase ( bitcoins)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mnaisa 4 months ago.

How to sign up on coinbase ( bitcoins)

Discussion in 'BitCoin and CryptoCurrency' started by Lilgumby, Feb 10, 2019.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Lilgumby
Participant
49 posts
  • Feb 10, 2019

Bitcoin seems a little intimidating at first but once its set up it is by far IMO the easiest way to pay for your stuff  . Just as easy as paying on ebay or amazon ! yeah that simple

This is the best and easiest guide I found to follow . there of course  is a few  different places to purchase bitcoins but this is what I use and is easy

https://cryptoguidepro.com/coinbase-registration-beginner-walkthrough/

This page will give you very easy step by step instructions with pictures

Goomil
Goomil
Participant
146 posts
  • Feb 11, 2019

What about Bitcoin ATM?

Can you make payments directly from such a machine or only load up your account ?

Thanks!

Lilgumby
Participant
49 posts
  • Feb 11, 2019

Goomil, Ive heard you can use a ATM but there is none close to me at all . I just use my CC ( only dedicated to bitcoin )  buy as much as I need then send payment

Goomil
Goomil
Participant
146 posts
  • Feb 15, 2019

Lilgumby said:Goomil, Ive heard you can use a ATM but there is none close to me at all . I just use my CC ( only dedicated to bitcoin ) buy as much as I need then send payment

Thanks Lilgumby!

Seen also recently PayBis.com payment method spreading among sources … never tried it but seems a very easy way of doing a crypto payment very fast, directly with your CC.

Tazz
Tazz
Participant
26 posts
  • Feb 21, 2019

good thread. lot of people still are very misinformed on how to start with bitcoin

belle
belle
Participant
31 posts
  • Feb 21, 2019

this is extremely helpful. thank you

Lilgumby
Participant
49 posts
  • Feb 25, 2019

I was so intimidated by bitcoin its not funny lol but once I followed this and got it setup ,its pretty much  the only way I purchase with now

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Feb 25, 2019

I was afraid of it for a while as well…

You need to sit down in front of the computer one day with no distractions and just say “I’m gonna get this thing today”.

Worked for me.

Mnaisa
Participant
2 posts
  • Nov 29, 2023

I’ve heard you can use an ATM, none are located anywhere near me. I simply use my Bitcoin-only credit card to purchase what I need and then send the money. puppet hockey

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
maria wilson replied 4 hours, 41 minutes ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 13 hours ago