home / Forums / Bodybuilding / Nutrition and Supplements / HOW TO MAKE PROTEIN POWDER CHEESECAKE
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Zillagreybeard 1 month, 1 week ago.
HOW TO MAKE PROTEIN POWDER CHEESECAKE, by Chris Shugart
• 8 Ounces (one standard block) cream cheese, 1/3 less fat
• 1 Cup Greek yogurt, nonfat
• 2 Cups Metabolic Drive® Protein (6 scoops), vanilla @metabolicdrive
• 1/2 Cup walnuts or raw nuts of choice
• 1/4 Cup Splenda or sweetener of choice
• 1 Package (0.25 oz) gelatin, unflavored
• 2/3 Cups water
• Boil two-thirds cups of water, add gelatin, and stir. Add to blender pitcher.
• Finely chop the nuts. A food processor works well. Or a hammer. You do you. Layer evenly into the bottom of a 6-inch springform pan. This is your crust.
• Add all other ingredients to the blender and pulse. Scrape the sides and repeat until you get a smooth mixture.
• Pour the mixture into the springform pan.
• Refrigerate for 3-4 hours to let it set.
• Instead of vanilla Metabolic Drive® Protein, use chocolate and add dark chocolate chips to the nuts when you process them.
• No springform pan? Just use any pie dish. Your cheesecake won’t be as thick, but it’ll taste just the same… which is amazing.
Cut into 6 pieces, here’s about what you’ll get per slice:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.