home / Forums / Anabolic Zone / Lab Testing & Blood Results / How often do you do bloods?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by mario mario 4 years, 9 months ago.

How often do you do bloods?

Discussion in 'Lab Testing & Blood Results' started by mario, Feb 20, 2019.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
mario
mario
381 posts
  • Feb 20, 2019

We always want those compounds tested, what about our own blood?

Pre-cycle, mid-cycle and after PCT is recommended, but who does it?

Tazz
Tazz
Participant
26 posts
  • Feb 20, 2019

I do all 3, but sometimes skip mid-cycle depending on how im feeling on the cycle and how toxic the cycle compounds are.

Lilgumby
Participant
49 posts
  • Feb 21, 2019

TBH I never did bloods ,  Guess I was lucky and not having any real issues .  After a battle with prostate cancer I have to get bloodwork done regularly now . Been off everything for a bit but will go on TRT in a few months

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Feb 21, 2019

I see guys spending thousands on gear and growth saying that they don’t have money for bloods.

Big mistake.

Lilgumby
Participant
49 posts
  • Feb 21, 2019

mario said:I see guys spending thousands on gear and growth saying that they don’t have money for bloods. Big mistake.

Agreed,  I was just to lazy .a hour drive to get to a place to draw labs without a Dr

Goomil
Goomil
Participant
146 posts
  • Feb 21, 2019

mario said:I see guys spending thousands on gear and growth saying that they don’t have money for bloods. Big mistake.

How much do they cost in your region?

I guess some are already covered by a basic medical insurance, for once / twice a year testing, like lipid profile, CBC etc … you only need to add the specific hormones.

In my area, average GDP per capita country, can do pretty much full blood results required for proper cycle monitoring with like 120$ – 150$ , private clinic with no medical insurance.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Feb 21, 2019

Things are a bit different around here. I’m not in the US.

Bloods are not crazy expensive by any means and can even be free if you use the government health system.

Samson
Samson
Participant
9 posts
  • Feb 22, 2019

I like to pull comp metabolic panels with lipids every 3 to 4 months. More often if I “feel off”. I definitely pull before a blast and mid cycle to check test, estradiol, and prolactin (if running a 19-nor). I stay on TRT these days, so after the completion of a cycle I fall back to my regular lab testing. Of course, if I run a new source’s test or GH, I will pull labs to make sure everything is legit. I have to agree, if you have the money for the cycle, set aside some for your health!

P0N
Participant
13 posts
  • Jun 04, 2019

I would prefer to get pre mid and post blood work, but unfortunately, I live in a state that does not allow on demand bloodwork like privatemdlabs.  Generally, I try to get my doctor to run bloods a few weeks after PCT to see how far I am recovered.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Jun 04, 2019

I run really light cycles now so basically get my bloodwork from  doctor twice a year

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Jun 06, 2019

Bloods are very important. We all should them as often as we can.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 8 hours ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 8 hours ago