home / Forums / Labs & Sources / AAS Sources / HGHEURO.COM ZPHC SP LABS SPECTRUM BALKAN

This topic contains 148 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  David01 2 years, 2 months ago.

HGHEURO.COM ZPHC SP LABS SPECTRUM BALKAN

Discussion in 'AAS Sources' started by HGHEURO.COM, Mar 18, 2020.
1 4 5 6 10
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 149 total)
fernandino143
Participant
14 posts
  • Nov 03, 2020

MB, Funny that this post came a few minutes after another post from another ghost user from hgheuro.com. It’s probably the same guy. If this was a reliable company they would AT LEAST reply to emails which they don’t. Other forums  have posted that they had problems with hgheuro.com as well.

James
Participant
4 posts
  • Nov 04, 2020

fernandino143, Lol because all these reviews are mine, that’s not secret) What’s strange about being a member of several forums? As well as you since you check every single review on different forums) I am satisfied with the store’s service, why can’t I share my opinion? I can and I will))

fernandino143
Participant
14 posts
  • Nov 04, 2020

James, Off course you can. You can eve use 2 different names for the same post but in different sites. There’s nothing wrong with that, mate. Doesn’t change the fact that hgheuro.com are scum. I can see other people having the same problems in other forums as well. Just to be clear, I’ll rectify everything here if I ever get my products. Until then, I’ll make sure I’ll do everything I can to destroy their reputation if I don’t get my stuff. So, again: HGHEURO.COM are scum.

James
Participant
4 posts
  • Nov 04, 2020

fernandino143, I’m not going to persuade you and I’m not interested in changing your mind. I’m here to share MY personal experience. Your case with the store is your problem! Good luck man

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Nov 04, 2020

MB said:fernandino143, I don’t know what to say .. honestly, I thought roidvisor cheking these sources before they let them post here, so I thought they have to be legit

RoidVisor let’s pretty much any source post here and it’s up to the community to leave feedback. I’m not sure if this source is good or not but sometimes a source starts out good and then falls off.

Basil Maertens
Participant
2 posts
  • Nov 07, 2020

Hello everyone! I would like to speak out in defense of the store hgheuro.com because I have been working with it for a long time. Never had any serious problems with the products or seller, everything is clear, everything is on time. I attach a photo of the order for Hilma, the order came to Belgium quite quickly! As for the large orders, I always get nice bonuses in the form of a good discount. I can safely recommend this store to everyone! Don’t be fooled and confused by a few negative comments!

PS.Anticipating the indignation of some people, I want to say that I am the same customer as everyone else, my comment is not purchased and I am a real person. Peace to all!

Basil Maertens
Participant
2 posts
  • Nov 07, 2020
fernandino143
Participant
14 posts
  • Nov 07, 2020

Basil Maertens, Great to see that hgheuro.com doesn’t treat everyone like some of us were treated. I’m really  hopeful that they’re not the TRASH  that they’re making me think by treating my like garbage. My  experience is worse than terrible from hgheuro.com. I have never been treated worse by any company than how hgheuro.com is treating me (and others here mentioned).

MB
Participant
38 posts
  • Nov 07, 2020

fernandino143, I have to agree .. the worst customer service ever .. they were only responsive to messages when it’s about payment, they respond in minutes .. Last thursday they told me friday Im gonna have tracking number for my order, since then nothing, sent ’em 3 mails this week, no response at all .. Im just still hoping that I wasn’t being scammed and that Im gonna get my order

MB
Participant
38 posts
  • Nov 24, 2020

so yeah, I can officially say that I got scammed by these scumbags .. they were all kind and responsive to messages when it was about placing an order and pay for it .. after I paid for it, this guy Peter told me Im gonna get tracking number in a couple of days .. ofc I didn’t get my tracking number and ofc they never reply again to my messages .. SCUMBAGS!!!

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Nov 24, 2020

MB, Sorry to hear they scammed you

MB
Participant
38 posts
  • Nov 24, 2020

fernandino143
Participant
14 posts
  • Dec 13, 2020

lol… I’ve been looking at the new posts from HGHEURO.com hahaha

So, they removed muscleguru from the list of forums and reviews because of all the other bad reviews and guess what? That roidslist is literally theirs hahaha

OmG that dude is so ridiculous. They also removed the auto-register feature so we can’t really post bad reviews and they’re flooding the reviews with random self-generated… I’ve been sending that Peter schmuck passive-aggressive messages from the email login. But fear not. I’m not tired yet, so, I’ve already posted my problems about this site across other forums.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE HGHEURO.COM, GUYS. Peace!

HGHEURO.COM
HGHEURO.COM
Seller
43 posts
  • Jan 20, 2021

Hello everyone
our new store

HGHEURO.COM
HGHEURO.COM
Seller
43 posts
  • Jan 20, 2021

1 4 5 6 10
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 149 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Harrisjake replied 6 hours, 37 minutes ago
sg0883564 replied 8 hours, 18 minutes ago
steven johns726 replied 8 hours, 18 minutes ago