This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Durro Durro 4 years, 7 months ago.

Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Jack, Jul 27, 2019.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Jack
Participant
6 posts
  • Jul 27, 2019

What’s up my names Jack, 31  5’11 200, looking forward to hearing everyone’s advice, waiting on sustanon and deca to arrive from steroidify. Will post cycle lo once it arrives. Please give advice!

Thanks!!

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Jul 27, 2019

Welcome to RV

What’s your cycle history and are you on TRT?

Jack
Participant
6 posts
  • Jul 27, 2019

AdVisor, I’ve taken a cycle once before when I was in my 20’s of deca and test e, I had good results from that, stopped lifting prolly 4 years after due to traveling with work. Settled down with kids now I have been back at it for 3 years and have hit a plateau so I want to give it a go again, I like the strength gains I had with deca so that’s why I chose that, the sustanon, I have had several people I know really like it so that’s why I chose that, and no I am not on TRT.

Thanks!

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Jul 28, 2019

Sust is in my opinion trickier to dose and to do PCT with the different esters. Do you plan on pinning every other day? What are your thoughts on cycle so far? Dose and length?

Jack
Participant
6 posts
  • Jul 28, 2019

AdVisor, No 250 twice a week, for 10 weeks. Do you think it should be done twice a week? I’m not an expert on this by any means

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Jul 28, 2019

It has 4 esters with 3 of them fairly short and one very long. I’m big on trying to keep hormones balanced as it helps with sides. Some say pin sust eod and some are fine with twice a week. We I use sust I do like .5ml eod for a few days then. Go to .75ml e3d for a few weeks and on about week 5 I’ll go ahead and do 1ml twice a week. That’s just what I’ve done

Jack
Participant
6 posts
  • Jul 28, 2019

AdVisor, Yea that makes sense, I’ll try that. Thank you

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Aug 05, 2019

Sust gives a bit of a roller coaster effect, so I stay with regular esters like cyp or enan these days for 2x a week test injections.

Durro
Durro
Participant
187 posts
  • Aug 23, 2019

Welcome!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 6 hours ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 7 hours ago