This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by mario mario 5 years ago.

Help with subscriptions?

Discussion in 'Board Rules, News, Announcements and Help' started by Samson, Feb 23, 2019.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Samson
Samson
Participant
9 posts
  • Feb 23, 2019

Is there a way to subscribe to threads in order to receive email notifications when a member replies?

I’m not seeing the notification prompt at the bottoms of already started threads.

Thanks!

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Feb 23, 2019

Not as of now but we will try to get that option soon. The forum is still a work in progress so if there is anything you would like to see added or whatever feel free to pm me or start a new thread about.

Thank you very much for the suggestions

RoidVisor
RoidVisor
7 posts
  • Feb 23, 2019

Samson said:Is there a way to subscribe to threads in order to receive email notifications when a member replies? I’m not seeing the notification prompt at the bottoms of already started threads. Thanks!

Hi Samson!
This is on our current list and it will be added these days.

Our project has a full time programmer hired and we intend to keep him fully occupied as we are pushing forward daily with new features and updates.

Please don’t hesitate to share you feedback or report any bugs or improvements you would like to see on our platform, both Blog and Forum.

Thank you for your support!

Samson
Samson
Participant
9 posts
  • Feb 24, 2019

Thanks for the responses, guys! That shows me the diligence you’re placing into this forum. I can’t wait to see how far this project goes!

RoidVisor
RoidVisor
7 posts
  • Mar 21, 2019

Hello Guys,

Subscription feature was added to each thread, as promised, so please do let us know if it’s properly functioning.

Thank you!

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Mar 21, 2019

Great news.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
maria wilson replied 3 hours, 15 minutes ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 12 hours ago