home / Forums / Anabolic Zone / HGH, Peptides and SARMS / GH IGF1 ands should I combine them ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sciroxx 4 years, 4 months ago.

GH IGF1 ands should I combine them ?

Discussion in 'HGH, Peptides and SARMS' started by Sciroxx, Jun 06, 2019.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Sciroxx
Source
81 posts
  • Jun 06, 2019

I’ve been asked more then several times if IGF1 should be combined with GH, and why not to take it by itself or instead of GH usage ?
In a nutshell the ideal solution is using GH in combination with IGF1-lr3 and/or IGF1-DES

It’s true that the IGF1 is the mediator for most of the anabolic effect of the GH, but we must consider 2 things –

The GH has some direct metabolic effect by itself, both in releasing glucose and fatty acid into the circulation, and by this raising metabolism and releasing available energy for anabolic demands, The GH has also a direct effect on nitrogen balance not through the IGF1 path

The IGF1 itself has a direct suppressing effect on the endogenous GH release – so if u inject exogenous IGF you actually and directly suppress any GH present in the circulation

Further more – many GH users are not aware to the fact that GH decreases insulin sensitivity. IGF1 increases insulin sensitivity, and negates this effect, which leads to optimal metabolic conditions. Some users use insulin in conjunction with GH but using IGF1 is much more effective in retaining optimum insulin sensitivity and much much safer

So the ideal solution is combining them both and by this keep optimal serum GH and IGF1 levels

www.sciroxxonline.com - Guaranteed quality or your money back

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Jun 06, 2019

I’m actually going to be running them together pretty soon. I’ve used them both before but never together so I’m curious of timing. I usually do hgh in the am and then preworkout but also always done igf preworkout. I know some prefer igf post workout so I’m guessing I’ll try that.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Jun 07, 2019

Good info, Mr. Sciroxx. Thanks a lot.

Sciroxx
Source
81 posts
  • Nov 05, 2019

Hereinafter are a couple of other scientific based data to support the unique synergistic effect of GH and IGF1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9129466
————conclusions –
GH and IGF-I combined further enhanced fat oxidation while reducing protein catabolism. Serum insulin concentrations were significantly increased by GH but decreased by IGF-I. GH significantly decreased serum total triiodothyronine concentrations and IGF-I significantly decreased serum corticosterone concentrations.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10571453
———–results and conclusions
RESULTS:
Administration of IGF-I, but not GH, attenuates dexamethasone-induced protein catabolism and increases insulin sensitivity. Simultaneous treatment with GH and IGF-I additively increases the serum concentration of IGF-I, whole-body anabolism, and lipid oxidation. GH or IGF-I when given alone produces similar increases in the serum concentration of IGF-I. However, GH selectively increases skeletal muscle mass whereas IGF-I selectively attenuates the intestinal atrophy and abnormal intestinal ion transport induced by TPN. These tissue-selective anabolic effects of GH and IGF-I are associated with differential increases in protein synthesis in skeletal muscle and jejunum, respectively.
CONCLUSIONS:
Simultaneous treatment with GH and IGF-I may offer the greatest clinical efficacy because of improved nitrogen retention in association with enhanced lipid oxidation and stimulation of protein synthesis in multiple tissue types.

www.sciroxxonline.com - Guaranteed quality or your money back

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 8 hours ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 9 hours ago