This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Durro Durro 4 years, 4 months ago.

FREE ANAVAR OFFER!!!

Discussion in 'Auctions, Promos and Contests' started by BLASTER, Aug 18, 2019.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
BLASTER
Source
36 posts
  • Aug 18, 2019

We will pick 3 people to receive 1 bottle of Nomad Labs Anavar 10mg.  Tell us why it should be you.  We will make our decision on 8/25/19.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Aug 19, 2019

Nice offer

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Aug 19, 2019

Great offer, indeed.

Luis
Participant
2 posts
  • Aug 19, 2019

✌️ Count with me 😊

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Aug 20, 2019

Luis said:✌️ Count with me 😊

I want it too!!!! 😋

Durro
Durro
Participant
187 posts
  • Aug 23, 2019

Hi I never tried Blaser I see you have been around for awhile. I’d like to try your Var and I’ll give a honest review.

BLASTER
Source
36 posts
  • Aug 26, 2019

Durro, Luis and Mario….please send me a pm with your mailing address.  Appreciate any feedback you can give me once you receive the product.

Tone
Participant
7 posts
  • Aug 26, 2019

Late by a day….I would of loved to have known earlier.  Anyways I will contribute my 2 cents.  I have come ti notice that Anavar is a very popular compound throughout many bodybuilding forum .  This compound seems to be on everyones list and when you guage prices from different sponsors and sources you find that its always priced a bit higher than some other orals.

I believed that I should have been picked because Im open to giving sponsors a try and Im willing to provide my honest feedback regarding the products.

I have the genetics that illustrates results so if your product is top quality with hard work in the gym, proper nutritional planning post gym and getting plenty of rest then I should see results.

Now unless either my strategy isnt planned effectively pertaining to what I aforementioned which I dont detour from or either the newly introduced compound isnt of high quality because again my body is the true indicator of how good a product is.

Thanks for letting me play…

Durro
Durro
Participant
187 posts
  • Aug 28, 2019

BLASTER said:Durro, Luis and Mario….please send me a pm with your mailing address. Appreciate any feedback you can give me once you receive the product.

pm sent, again I appreciate the offer.

Luis
Participant
2 posts
  • Aug 28, 2019

Durro, Ups , wrong reply lol , my bad

Durro
Durro
Participant
187 posts
  • Sep 10, 2019

Sorry I’m late, first communion was great just as fast as I received my Var. Came in fast but I’m late on posting this. It was packed good and the presentation very well the box and bottle are very Professional GMP or Pharma. I will start in a few weeks, right now I’m exhausted from working in this heat so I want to be 100% when I start. I can’t wait thx Blaster.

Durro
Durro
Participant
187 posts
  • Nov 01, 2019

No excuse sorry 😐 I’ve been using Anavar now for 12 days and I’m feeling great! My workouts are getting better day by day. I was in a slump and definitely needed this. I feel more energetic and getting nice pumps. It’s been a while I’m telling you, definitely enjoying my workouts. I would post a picture of the product but don’t know how at the moment. I’ll report back soon.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 7 hours ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 8 hours ago