This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by mario mario 4 years, 8 months ago.

First cycle

Discussion in 'Steroid Discussion' started by Gnarly, Jun 16, 2019.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Gnarly
Participant
2 posts
  • Jun 16, 2019

I’ve read around and I know some people are going to get mad about this but I have researched a lot and my first cycle is going to be D-Bol only 30mg for 4 weeks and a pct of Nolva 10/10/20 I don’t have a AI on hand only have nolva and if I get gyno on cycle I’m just going to take the nolva till it goes away. Thoughts on this please

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Jun 16, 2019

Welcome to RV and you look like your minds made up so let us know how it goes

luiso soto
Participant
1 posts
  • Jun 17, 2019

First Cycle on Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml from SiS, and Dianabol. 2 weeks in and gain like 7 lbs in mass,  started to notice some gain in strength also , my first inject had a bit of PIP but on my second week 0 PIP. Doing 300mg a week about 1.5ml in a 2cc/ml syringe. Side effect none until now.

attila
Participant
1 posts
  • Jun 17, 2019

Gnarly said:I’ve read around and I know some people are going to get mad about this but I have researched a lot and my first cycle is going to be D-Bol only 30mg for 4 weeks and a pct of Nolva 10/10/20 I don’t have a AI on hand only have nolva and if I get gyno on cycle I’m just going to take the nolva till it goes away. Thoughts on this please

Not knowing any details about you, I think 100-200mg test P with or without 25mg Anavar would be a much better option in terms of quality gains and safety. DBol is a rubbish option, you will likely to put on a lot of water weight that will perish immediately after coming off, not to mention the possible lower back aches as side effects (if you are prone to it). DBol in low dose 10-20mg could be an additional option as pre-workout booster or creating momentum in the first stage of any cycle that is based on slow release compounds.

But surely, for testing your general sensitivity to exogenous testosterone or elevated levels of testosterone, test P is the best go-to option as it is released quickly and emptied just as quickly once no longer administrated.

If it was me, I’d run test P @ 100-150mg/week for 6-8 weeks, administered ED. This is a lower range TRT dose and it is very safe.

I am not a fan of AIs and killing estrogen is a sign of that you are either taking too much drugs and/or you can’t tolerate them at all. In any case, you shouldn’t do it. AIs are very nasty drugs in my opinion, especially on the brain/mental functions. Estrogen is an important hormone in its own category and suppressing it to the ground is VERY unhealthy for males.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Jun 17, 2019

I did a little write up on a first cycle:

The correct way to do a first cycle.

Hope it helps.

P0N
Participant
13 posts
  • Jun 24, 2019

I have to agree that a dianabol only cycle is not a great plan.  Doubly so without an AI.  Dianabol aromatizes like crazy, and if you aren’t controlling the estrogen with an AI, you are going to suffer a lot of side effects like heavy water retention and worse.  You would be well advised to reconsider this, and perhaps look at some of the cycle suggestions others have offered you here.

RickHarley
RickHarley
Source
33 posts
  • Jul 08, 2019

Im  suggesting testosterone like you first cycle. The standard testosterone dosage for me, Im beginner is 400 to 500 mg for a 12-week cycle. My doctor advice me buy testosterone. Just do it Dude.

RickHarley
RickHarley
Source
33 posts
  • Jul 09, 2019

RickHarley said:Im suggesting testosterone like you first cycle. The standard testosterone dosage for me, Im beginner is 400 to 500 mg for a 12-week cycle. My doctor advice me buy testosterone on https://steroids-evolution.com/. Just do it Dude.

And don’t forget make stats review when you start.

Hilma Biocare
Hilma Biocare
Source
43 posts
  • Jul 15, 2019

Remember – your first course is one solo drug! Your second course is another solo drug! Low dosages! No mixes! Everything has its time. When you understand why you need each of the drugs, only then can you understand why to use them and get the maximum result.

HILMA BIOCARE OFFICIAL

Hilma Biocare official brand store: RoidBuddy.eu
Wholesale buyers can request a price list here: [email protected]

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Jul 18, 2019

Hilma Biocare said:Remember – your first course is one solo drug! Your second course is another solo drug! Low dosages! No mixes! Everything has its time. When you understand why you need each of the drugs, only then can you understand why to use them and get the maximum result.

Well said.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
maria wilson replied 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 10 hours ago