This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by HGHDaddy HGHDaddy 3 years, 6 months ago.

Favorite HGH?

Discussion in 'HGH, Peptides and SARMS' started by mario, Feb 13, 2019.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
mario
mario
381 posts
  • Feb 13, 2019

What’s the best HGH you have ever used and why?

Thanos
Thanos
Participant
39 posts
  • Feb 13, 2019

myself I like Genotropin although it is quite costly. it is very dry, super clean and allows me to eat a lot of food keeping fat % at bay.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Feb 13, 2019

Thanos said:myself I like Genotropin although it is quite costly. it is very dry, super clean and allows me to eat a lot of food keeping fat % at bay.

Genos are good, yes… Been some time though. I miss it… 😥

Goomil
Goomil
Participant
146 posts
  • Feb 15, 2019

mario said:What’s the best HGH you have ever used and why?

used only one time pharma grade, Lily, but had similar or even better results from some of the generics of several popular UG manufacturers.

and I stand behind this statement.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Feb 15, 2019

Goomil said:

used only one time pharma grade, Lily, but had similar or even better results from some of the generics of several popular UG manufacturers. and I stand behind this statement.

Can you share which brands of generics did you good?

Lilgumby
Participant
49 posts
  • Feb 15, 2019

ive only used generics . Had blue tops then black tops . This past batch of black tops seemed much better but I have no bloodwork to prove it just going by feel/gains IE broscience lol

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Feb 16, 2019

But not every blue or black tops are made equally, right? AFAIK there are several factories in China making generics of all colors.

Thanos
Thanos
Participant
39 posts
  • Feb 16, 2019

mario said:

Genos are good, yes… Been some time though. I miss it… 😥

Yeah, lately I’ve only been able to get my hands on pharma grade HGH from Bergamo, locally… It’s good, but nothing quite like old Geno.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Feb 18, 2019

As a powerlifter HGH was never really something I was interested in but as I get older and probably not going to set any PR’s I have decided to start using it. The first time was about a year and half ago was a mix of omnitropin and generic but the omnitropin turned out to be fake or ruined so i stopped after 3 months and gave the rest of the generics to a friend. Im currently on Humatrope 3.5iu 5 days a week with a splash of generic 3.3iu about twice a week and after a month I have started to see what looks like lean muscle gains.

Anonymous
Inactive
1 posts
  • May 03, 2019

Hgh Pharmatropin 💪

Goomil
Goomil
Participant
146 posts
  • May 20, 2019

Anonymous said:Hgh Pharmatropin 💪

Any labs on it?

Unfortunately, not so many GH lab results out there compared to AAS spectrometries.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • May 30, 2019

Goomil said:

Anonymous said:Hgh Pharmatropin 💪

Any labs on it? Unfortunately, not so many GH lab results out there compared to AAS spectrometries.

True.

Tone
Participant
7 posts
  • Aug 26, 2019

1. Honestly my first ever was Hygetropin, I mean man did I see the benefits especially in my abs,  Ive been chasing that ever since via other UGL’s but none have come close and thats my honest opinion. I get caught up in the hoopla sometimes and I end up being disappointed.  Hygetropin is easily faked these days but man I wish I could get some more legit Hygetropin
HGHDaddy
HGHDaddy
Source
3 posts
  • Sep 04, 2020

Hello. As for this topic, I can say that you should definitely use pharmacy HGH. The reason is purely health. The effect is also in the best quality of pharmacy. Who wants to put something under the stairs in your body ?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
maria wilson replied 3 hours, 8 minutes ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 12 hours ago