home / Forums / Anabolic Zone / Cycle Logs / Dragon pharma tren e 200

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  sara167 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Dragon pharma tren e 200

Discussion in 'Cycle Logs' started by Xballa02x, Mar 26, 2019.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Xballa02x
Participant
1 posts
  • Mar 26, 2019

I started my cycle with 300 test e week and 400 tren e and week with 40 mg dbol ed for 4 weeks. First time tren user here but I’ll never do anything but that from here on out. It has leaned me out and cut me down to around 11 percent while making me seriously stronger to the point it seems unbelievable. The definition in my muscles and veins and even the fiber muscle lines I can start to see. Lifting twice as much as the guy next to me when he even has 80 lbs on me is quite the ego boost. I will be jumping to 600 a week shortly and riding it out for 2 months with a finish of mast and var before cruising 2 months and trying it on for a bulk cycle as well. This stuff is literally the hector of the gods and the sides ya the nightmares and sweats and all that occur nightly but this stuff isnt for the weak. But if you havnt tried tren yet and looking for the next cycle to give you the real gains you want as long as you have your diet and everything else in check its definitely only for the advanced lifters who know what there getting into and already have a body and plan for years and looking for that tiny extra. For most of you I’m sure the test will do just fine if your just starting out but like me years ago. I needed more and I finally found it. Train hard and tren harder. Time to go hulk out on these demons in my nightmares now. I am the nightmare.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Mar 26, 2019

I have tried tren a few times.

Nope, not for me.

Goomil
Goomil
Participant
146 posts
  • Mar 28, 2019

Xballa02x said:I started my cycle with 300 test e week and 400 tren e and week with 40 mg dbol ed for 4 weeks. First time tren user here but I’ll never do anything but that from here on out. It has leaned me out and cut me down to around 11 percent while making me seriously stronger to the point it seems unbelievable. The definition in my muscles and veins and even the fiber muscle lines I can start to see. Lifting twice as much as the guy next to me when he even has 80 lbs on me is quite the ego boost. I will be jumping to 600 a week shortly and riding it out for 2 months with a finish of mast and var before cruising 2 months and trying it on for a bulk cycle as well. This stuff is literally the hector of the gods and the sides ya the nightmares and sweats and all that occur nightly but this stuff isnt for the weak. But if you havnt tried tren yet and looking for the next cycle to give you the real gains you want as long as you have your diet and everything else in check its definitely only for the advanced lifters who know what there getting into and already have a body and plan for years and looking for that tiny extra. For most of you I’m sure the test will do just fine if your just starting out but like me years ago. I needed more and I finally found it. Train hard and tren harder. Time to go hulk out on these demons in my nightmares now. I am the nightmare.

Have you finished the cycle?

How’s your PCT like?

Jawz
Jawz
Participant
2 posts
  • Apr 07, 2019

Tren is hands down my favorite.  It is almost violently effective to my body. 76mg daily for 10 to 12 weeks MAX. 8 is better to keep side FX down for me but its been along time since I tried contest ready prep work.  The casual to Semi Serious gear head would enjoy but doesn’t need Tren in my opinion. Its the best at what it does but you have to really really have everything dialed in and ready for Tren. Its amazing..at a price. Best of luck Xballa02x!

Jawz

Durro
Durro
Participant
187 posts
  • Apr 09, 2019

Well said xballa. Glad you understand Tren but you are getting all the bad sides. For me it’s anxiety short temper and now heartburn! I haven’t tried DP Tren but I have used other DP products and I recommend them to everyone! Good post bro!

Sleeze
Participant
2 posts
  • Sep 02, 2020

Durro, I want to try a 10wk dp tren and test p with a clomipd pct but finding the right supplier with a decent Shipping time is the problem

Zillagreybeard
Zillagreybeard
Participant
1873 posts
  • Sep 08, 2020

Check out Steroidify.com they have quality products and been around a long time.

Durro
Durro
Participant
187 posts
  • Sep 24, 2020

Sleeze said:Durro, I want to try a 10wk dp tren and test p with a clomipd pct but finding the right supplier with a decent Shipping time is the problem

Plenty of good sources here I recommend Sterodify they have lots of good GMP certified labs to choose from. Now with what is going on in the world today shipping has its problems everywhere so be patient with whatever source you go with. Shipping is slower for everyone now.

sara167
Participant
3 posts
  • Dec 12, 2023

I was relieved to see your improved piece on your site because you have clearly come a long way. The more you write, the more I hope it improves. gacha life

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 7 hours ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 8 hours ago