home / Forums / Anabolic Zone / Cycle Logs / Concreter's Dragon Run

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by mario mario 4 years, 11 months ago.

Concreter's Dragon Run

Discussion in 'Cycle Logs' started by concreter, Apr 12, 2019.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
concreter
Participant
3 posts
  • Apr 12, 2019

After 10 yrs now strait of playing with just about every brand out there decided to put all my Cards on Dragon and Pharmacon!

Just turned 50 and Have always been a Major fan of Primo..

Gives you a look like No other with Minimal sides if Any.

500 Test e 100 Tren E and 800 Primo for the next 16 weeks…Summer Run!

I’ll add orals as needed, Halo pre workout for some extra androgens, Winny A.M for some extra fat burning, Proviron to keep test Free and as my Anti E, Turnabol for a little more Fullness and Adrol Dbol on my heavy days when I consume the Most Micros!

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Apr 12, 2019

Following

Durro
Durro
Participant
187 posts
  • Apr 13, 2019

Awesome! And Happy Belated Birthday 🎂 you are on level 50 is how I see it. And you will be happy with Dragon Pharma Primo 200 did me good very little pip DP is  a superb company and as for PharmaComStore Do You Want Another Sponsor Or Do You Want A Sponsor Like No Other!

Have a great run time to place some shit in the sun!

concreter
Participant
3 posts
  • Apr 13, 2019

Durro, Looking forward to Finally running Legit Primo again…

I’ve actually have had other bodybuilders walk up and Ask ?  Are you on Primo ???

Gives you an Undeniable Look That’s Healthy and Appealing to All !!!

Nice, Full and Happy Muscle Bellies”

Goomil
Goomil
Participant
146 posts
  • Apr 16, 2019

concreter said:After 10 yrs now strait of playing with just about every brand out there decided to put all my Cards on Dragon and Pharmacon! Just turned 50 and Have always been a Major fan of Primo.. Gives you a look like No other with Minimal sides if Any. 500 Test e 100 Tren E and 800 Primo for the next 16 weeks…Summer Run! I’ll add orals as needed, Halo pre workout for some extra androgens, Winny A.M for some extra fat burning, Proviron to keep test Free and as my Anti E, Turnabol for a little more Fullness and Adrol Dbol on my heavy days when I consume the Most Micros!

Hey Concreter, subbed!

I’m thinking of Primo this spring also, minimal sides indeed and if the diet is right it generates quite an unique physique also.

Aren’t you adding too many pills there?

Are you considering HCG, several shots during the cycle also or just for PCT.

Good luck and keep us further posted!

concreter
Participant
3 posts
  • Apr 18, 2019

Goomil, In the Summer I am down to 1-3 workout a week. So by only taking the majority of Orals these days my Liver has a Nice Break Often. Soon I will be lean enough that Winny will no longer be needed. Currently just running Var.

I also get annual blood tests and Liver function looks Good. I did recently add in some Supps to Improve it as Well.

NAC, Tudca and Milk thistle.

Ive been on for 8yrs…No going back Sooo No PCT….Who wants the Hormone levels of a 50 yr OLD!

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Apr 19, 2019

Gonna be a nice log. Also a big fan of primo and its unique look.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 4 hours ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 4 hours ago