home / Forums / Anabolic Zone / Cycle Logs / conclusion of my first 1 1/2 years on PED's & future things

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sara167 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

conclusion of my first 1 1/2 years on PED's & future things

Discussion in 'Cycle Logs' started by TraintobecomeBane, May 09, 2019.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
TraintobecomeBane
TraintobecomeBane
Participant
8 posts
  • May 09, 2019

Hello and thanks for your interest.

This is going to be an overview about my experience with AAS, plans for the future and review about my used gear.

Gear I used in this time: Dianabol (Pharmacom Labs), Testosterone Enanthate (Pharmacom Labs), Testosterone Cypionate (Dragon Pharma), Drostanolone Enanthate ( Dragon Pharma) , Drostanolone Propionate (No Label), Oxymetholone 25mgs (Pharmacom Labs) and Arimidex from Pharmacom Labs as well.

If anyone is interested I give you some numbers to compare for yourself in strengths, or to make a picture of what I looked like and how strong I was before I started using Ped’s.

I am 1,75m / 5″9

At that time I was close to became 21 years old.

and was weighing about 82/83 with like 10-12% bodyfat.

bench: 120 kg

squat 135kg for 5 reps

Barbell Rows 110kg for ~ 12 reps

shoulderpress on a conventional smith machine

80 kg for about 6 reps

My cycle changes in chronoligical order:

I started in November 2017

Dianabol, Testosterone Enanthate 6 weeks

20-30 mg first 3 weeks 30 on Training days, 20 off

30-50 mg last 3 weeks 50 on, 30 off

while doing 250mgs of test e5d.

I felt pretty full all the time and gained like 11lbs in 6 weeks while staying good in shape, (I will post pictures below). I got definitely stronger in this time. the Dbol was legit and same for the test.

I stayed on 350mgs for 10 weeks at all before I increased to 500mgs (250mg monday and thursday)

I  did this amount for 6 weeks til I added oxymetholone for the first time 25mg ed for 4 weeks

( FYI – I will name Sideeffects of each Cycle later).

After I cut the oxys out, I stayed on 500mgs til end of May. Then I did a cruise for 5 months til the mid of october.

The amount of the cruise was 200mg Test E/ week.

Then I started swichting the ester to Cypionate.

I will post next part later today.

mario
mario
381 posts
  • May 09, 2019

Awesome. Welcome to RV.

TraintobecomeBane
TraintobecomeBane
Participant
8 posts
  • May 10, 2019

Thanks Mario !

So I go on with my Cycle history.

In October I decided to hit 500mg test as Base again for the following where I was at 99 Kg. In June I hit my highest weight before ~ 104 Kilo and round about 18% BF. I know this may not be the best BF, but I handle it Oldschool. Big Offseason to achieve big results. For me this always worked better.

After going up to 500 again I decided to go with oxys again for 50mgs ed 2 weeks straight to regain strength and size. It worked excellent, oxys are in my opinion a good way to go for recomp, when you already had more size.

With 50mgs ed I gained NO water, got fuller and stronger, for a short time leaner.

NOTE: On oxys I got tired pretty often, which I fixed the next time in February I used them.

In December I wanted to aim higher, a new stack. I sympathized with Masteron a lot.

I changed dosage to 500mg test C and 200mg mast E and in the following to 580mg test and 280 mg Mast E.

Til february when I added 50mg oxys ed on top. As I said I had problems with fatigue, because I took them in the mid of the day PRE – that doesn’t work very good. Take them before bed ! I did 4 weeks straight this time.

No fatigue and after 4 weeks no elevated liverenzymes. If I go again with oxys I will definitely do it like this again.

Like you expect, yes this was my most potent stack. I ended this cycle at 104.5/105 Kg much stronger than before. better condition than last summer – I will post pictures to compare for you later.

I would say BF ~ 15 or 16 max -> 3 kg more lean mass

I will post blood results, pictures and other sideeffects later.

FYI my strength atm in some different heavy movements.

Benchpress in March 130kg 8 Reps

Incline Bench 110 kg 12-15 reps

Barbell Row 150kg 15 Reps

Lat Pulldowns 125kg 20 reps

Shoulder press Smith machine 110kg 10 reps

Hacksquat 150 kg 20 reps

Squat 140kg 20 reps (last year)

Legpress 450 kg 30 reps + no sleeves

mario
mario
381 posts
  • May 11, 2019

Very thorough indeed.

Hope you become Bane soon. 😉

TraintobecomeBane
TraintobecomeBane
Participant
8 posts
  • May 12, 2019

Thanks again Mario, I do my best to keep it as detailed as possible for best possible understanding of the whole situation.

At the moment im cruisin on 375mg of test c a week. (125mg mon, wed, fry)

Why 375 as cruise ?

well, since I started with 82 kg I build a tremendous amount of muscle, easily between 10-15 kg of real muscle.

in my last cruise of 200mg test e (e7d, what is total bullshit) I lost a lot of fullness, had trouble not losing size and strength and was feeling really bad, which is also owed the injectioninterval. I decided to go so low, that I can recover very good, but still won’t lose muscle while training and eating a lot. I think the spot for that situation is between 250mg-400mg in my situation, cypionate has a high molecular weight so 375 test c result in ~ 250 mg of real test. I think thats a good way to go.

With more muscle mass I would increase that dosage I would say 4mg/kg maybe 5 if BF is very low.

Sideeffects:

Dbol: 50mg of Dbol really fucked up my HDL and increased Liverenzymes

I remember a HDL of 5 after 6 weeks, (but 40 again after 6 weeks off.)

mildly elevated GGT (~65 or so) , but also in range after 6 weeks off ~30

BUT Dbol increased my Estradiol very much. 3x higher as normal even after weeks off.

And nipples hurted trough the last week.

There comes the point where and how I use Arimidex, Arimidex is obvioulsy not very good for your liver and cholesterol levels, so I kind of randomly used it when I had signs of higher water retention and sensitivity around the chesticles not in a scheme.

But I plan to do it with exemestane soon, because I have elevated estrogene the whole cycle ( but rarely problems with it ) to keep it lower on a consistent level ( Ari wont do that)

Goomil
Goomil
Participant
146 posts
  • May 20, 2019

TraintobecomeBane said:Thanks again Mario, I do my best to keep it as detailed as possible for best possible understanding of the whole situation. At the moment im cruisin on 375mg of test c a week. (125mg mon, wed, fry) Why 375 as cruise ? well, since I started with 82 kg I build a tremendous amount of muscle, easily between 10-15 kg of real muscle. in my last cruise of 200mg test e (e7d, what is total bullshit) I lost a lot of fullness, had trouble not losing size and strength and was feeling really bad, which is also owed the injectioninterval. I decided to go so low, that I can recover very good, but still won’t lose muscle while training and eating a lot. I think the spot for that situation is between 250mg-400mg in my situation, cypionate has a high molecular weight so 375 test c result in ~ 250 mg of real test. I think thats a good way to go. With more muscle mass I would increase that dosage I would say 4mg/kg maybe 5 if BF is very low. Sideeffects: Dbol: 50mg of Dbol really fucked up my HDL and increased Liverenzymes I remember a HDL of 5 after 6 weeks, (but 40 again after 6 weeks off.) mildly elevated GGT (~65 or so) , but also in range after 6 weeks off ~30 BUT Dbol increased my Estradiol very much. 3x higher as normal even after weeks off. And nipples hurted trough the last week. There comes the point where and how I use Arimidex, Arimidex is obvioulsy not very good for your liver and cholesterol levels, so I kind of randomly used it when I had signs of higher water retention and sensitivity around the chesticles not in a scheme. But I plan to do it with exemestane soon, because I have elevated estrogene the whole cycle ( but rarely problems with it ) to keep it lower on a consistent level ( Ari wont do that)

Very interesting man …subbed.

… and Welcome to RV!

TraintobecomeBane
TraintobecomeBane
Participant
8 posts
  • May 21, 2019

Thanks a lot !

I try to give more Input asap, I’m really out of time atm.

I decided to do some recomp before I go for the next bulk.

I aim for 750mg test c and 300 mg tren a  ( first time tren)

125 mg test and 50mg tren ed ed except sunday for 6 weeks

on ~ 4500 kcal that is 500-1000 less than I am eating atm.

I think I will give some nutrition information too next time.

I also want to share my blood results and progress pictures with you, but I cant promise when its time, I have to scan them first what costs a lot of time.

TraintobecomeBane
TraintobecomeBane
Participant
8 posts
  • May 26, 2019

So –  my tren arrived ( Dragonpharma Labs) and my exemestane.

And so my blood results did.

I will post them together with recent pictures the next days.

Very excited at this moment, how tren will work in my body.

Its something I got a lot of respect for in sideeffect ways and effect on strength and muscle growth.

TraintobecomeBane
TraintobecomeBane
Participant
8 posts
  • Jun 17, 2019

Just to give you guys an update. Still waiting for the other half of my order, thats the reason I didn’t changed anything. Still running on 375mg of test c.

Only added exemestan 12.5mg e3d Estrogene reduced over 50% definitely legit.

AdVisor
AdVisor
270 posts
  • Jun 17, 2019

I know waiting a long time for a pack while on cycle is rough

mario
mario
381 posts
  • Jun 18, 2019

AdVisor said:I know waiting a long time for a pack while on cycle is rough

It is indeed.

TraintobecomeBane
TraintobecomeBane
Participant
8 posts
  • Jul 12, 2019

So, after a long time. Just FYI , Yep I’m still alive.

Stuff arrived. And after cruising ~ 6 weeks longer than expected.

I’m official dieting.

Weight max was 106kg at end of June ~ 6/25

atm im down to 101.6 kg empty in the morning.

Bodyfat dropped ~ 2% + waterloss since I started.

atm Im doing 700 test c/ week  1/2 aromasin – rel. 12.5 mg Tues,Thurs, Sat.

Kcal – 4200

On Monday I will drop another 100kcal

Goal is to recomp as good as possible and hit 10% BF ( I believe 96/97kg)

Will start to add tren soon. in appr. 10-14 Days.

Very busy all the time, but I have pictures to share soon.

and bloodtests on the desk which I will upload in some time.

Bane

TraintobecomeBane
TraintobecomeBane
Participant
8 posts
  • Aug 28, 2019

After being on a last minute holidaytrip in Croatia and working again

I finally started tren A on Monday.

Very smooth, unexpectedly no PIP no trouble.

Feeling very good atm. Cant tell you if it will accumulate more or not.

Weight is beetween 96.8/97.5 in the morning.

Honestly I dont see me hitting the 10% at 96.0 seems like I have to hit 95/94.5

Legs and Back looking very good atm and get better.

Today I saw a the first vein in my left hamstring ever- pretty proud at this weight.

Still pretty strong

More Info next time

Bane

sara167
Participant
3 posts
  • Dec 04, 2023

I was delighted to see your article on your blog, which is superior to the previous one and demonstrates significant growth. I am very satisfied. I anticipate that your articles will continue to improve. papa’s freezeria

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 7 hours ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 8 hours ago