home / Forums / Labs & Sources / Auctions, Promos and Contests / Check out – these are the strongest steroids known to mankind

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by dragon1 dragon1 4 years, 3 months ago.

Check out – these are the strongest steroids known to mankind

Discussion in 'Auctions, Promos and Contests' started by Sciroxx, Oct 31, 2019.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Sciroxx
Source
81 posts
  • Oct 31, 2019

The Methy-trenbolone as well as the Mibolerone (AKA Cheque Drops) are the most potent steroids on earth. They posses such high affinity to the androgen receptor, as well as dramatic clinical anabolic effect, that there are measured in micrograms (as you know other steroid dosages are measured in milligrams)

Till the 9th of November get this very Special BOGO !!! check out – these are the strongest steroids known to mankind –

Contact me to enjoy from this special deal, or simply order on sciroxxonline.com and add on the comments the deal and your name here

https://sciroxxonline.com/domestic-sciroxx/224-mt1crin-3mgml-methyltrenbolone-mt1.html

https://sciroxxonline.com/domestic-sciroxx/225-check-drops-1mg-mibolcrin.html

https://sciroxxonline.com/domestic-sciroxx/249-oral-tren.html

www.sciroxxonline.com - Guaranteed quality or your money back

Sciroxx
Source
81 posts
  • Nov 05, 2019

Not many on 2019 are aware to the incredibly unique traits of the Cheque-drops, it’s known for its ability to provide extreme mental sharpness and aggressiveness. More then few world records are attributed to this drug.

The myth tells that Mike Tyson Bit Holyfield ear under the effect of this powerful steroid

dragon1
dragon1
Participant
17 posts
  • Nov 05, 2019

What would be the weekly dosage recommended?

Sciroxx
Source
81 posts
  • Nov 06, 2019

dragon1 said:What would be the weekly dosage recommended?

Usually 0.5 ml pre-workout in very effective, with 1-2ml pre contest

dragon1
dragon1
Participant
17 posts
  • Nov 06, 2019

Sciroxx, sounds wicked, ill have to check you out soon, thanx

MattyG
Participant
1 posts
  • Nov 08, 2019

Sounds awesome

Durro
Durro
Participant
187 posts
  • Dec 12, 2019

Be careful strong stuff! I would only take it pre workout, not everyday you will feel toxic, not good!

PJD
Source
5 posts
  • Dec 12, 2019

Same with methyl-tren. It makes me feel a bit toxic and antisociall. I dont offer it because of this reason. Although it is definitely some potent stuff. I prefer tren base. Cheque drops I do not have experience with.

Good to see you stocking exotic products though. Great to have diversity. I would definitely recommend mtren for a good preworkout boost though if you are not prone to high BP or mood effects. Definitely has some mentally stimulating effects as well.

[email protected] for Canadian price list

dragon1
dragon1
Participant
17 posts
  • Dec 13, 2019

I just started using the tren-H  stuff is awesome best tren I have ever used, strong!!

Sciroxx
Source
81 posts
  • Dec 15, 2019

dragon1 said:I just started using the tren-H stuff is awesome best tren I have ever used, strong!!

Thank u for the feedback, the TrenH is another “exotic” item we offer, many find the trenH as the ultimate Trenbolone ester as it have all the extreme effects of the Trnbolone with somewhat lower side effects and no “Tren cough”

dragon1
dragon1
Participant
17 posts
  • Dec 18, 2019

Sciroxx, It is an awesome product, thanx   very smooth no pip

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent forum posts:
maria wilson replied 46 minutes ago
Zillagreybeard replied 3 days, 9 hours ago